Looking for some Christian friends

Options
I've been on here awhile and have gotten a few friends but would like more. Females only please. I would also love to be friends with fellow college students who have to deal with balancing all that fun school stuff. :)

Replies

• MarianneElizabethRDH
    Options
    I'm new here and am also looking for new friends! Feel free to add me! I'm not in College but I'm Christian :)
  • amber_j90
    amber_j90 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Christian and Nursing Student. Add me if you want :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Um...why would religion make any difference?
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Christian but not a college student!! You can add me!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian but not a college student. You can add me if you like. If not, I understand. :flowerforyou:
  • JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a Christian and college student age, but not in college. :P
    Feel free to add me.
    But I do cuss every now and again, if that's why you made sure to emphasize Christian in the title.
  • bethyylovee
    bethyylovee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @MelsAuntie "Um...why would religion make any difference?"

I think it makes a difference to find people with common likes. I love making new friends, but sometimes I like to find fellow Christians, or fellow choir nerds, or even fellow long distance relationship endurers!!

:)
  • BlessedMommy3x
    Options
    Christian... But not a college student.
  • Lauralee119
    Options
    Christian (not a college student)
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Catholic and a nursing student (for three more weeks!!!)
  • prestonbunch
    prestonbunch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    post reported for discrimination on basis of religion.

Seriously??

She's not discriminating against anyone. She is merely looking for folks who might share similar values. What is wrong with that?

Many Christians believe that our bodies are God's temples and to be cared for accordingly, which relates to weight loss. Many Christians also feel that prayer can be a powerful tool in overcoming struggles, including weight loss.

I think you overreacted in reporting the post.

And to the OP. I am a Christian mother of three, well beyond college age, but feel free to add me if you need more "pals." :-)
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Christian - :smile:
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian and a college student (but probably older than you by two decades). You can add me if you like
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    post reported for discrimination on basis of religion.

really? looking for people who share common ties is enough to get reported? I see so many posts here looking for other friends who are in college, friends who also have 'x' amount to lose, friends from certain regions, friends on the same shift...
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I think there are groups for Christians that you might look into joining. You may find more people that way.
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I've been on here awhile and have gotten a few friends but would like more. Females only please. I would also love to be friends with fellow college students who have to deal with balancing all that fun school stuff. :)

I am considerably beyond college age, but I completed a 4 yr degree less than 6 months ago. Juggling everything is still very fresh in my memory! :frown:

Add me if you would like!
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    you can add me any other christians looking for friends.
  • a_certain_shade_of_green
    Options
    by the way - anyone who isnt a christian... feel free to add me

cheers

:drinker:
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    by the way - anyone who isnt a christian... feel free to add me

cheers

:drinker:

Ditto. :laugh:
  • loislenski
    loislenski Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    To all who got mad at me for "discriminating".... I am just trying to have like minded friends.
This discussion has been closed.