209 pounds doing Insanity!!

Options
I started my Day 2 today. I always see the people that just wants to tone up or get into shape doing insanity. I never seen someone else that is my weight and height.. I was wondering if anyone else was doing it, or has done it? Any motivational words?

Height: 5'4.5"
Weight: 209.4

Replies

• backpacker44
    backpacker44 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I agree with you. I weight 206.4 and am 5'4 and I am on week 3 of Jamie Eason's 12 week LiveFit trainer... I never see anyone with anywhere near my stats trying it. I'm LOVING it so far. I feel like a freakin rockstar in the gym and already feel stronger.

Good luck! Stick to it and you'll do great!
  • SamanthaAkin
    Options
    Hi I started insanity 2 weeks ago, Im doing my 2nd Fit test tonight. when I started I was 225 and Im 5'5''. I have not lost anything yet but have noticed inches going away. Good luck.
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried insanity, though I'd like to. I'd just like to say, GOOD FOR YOU! Don't let anything stop you, you're gonna rock it :)
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi I started insanity 2 weeks ago, Im doing my 2nd Fit test tonight. when I started I was 225 and Im 5'5''. I have not lost anything yet but have noticed inches going away. Good luck.

Congrats! Do you feel like you have more energy and stronger? Also were you eating under or over your calories? B.c I am afraid to start and not lose a pound and get discouraged.. b/c many people say you start losing weight during the second month.. ;/
  • srrose15
    srrose15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity now and in my 4th week - inches usually go the first month and then the weight melts off the second month. I have a accountability group online if you need daily motivation and encouragement. We also focus on eating healthy too. Let me know if you want more information on this - and keep up the goo work. I have a love/hate relationship with Shaun T :)
  • EpicMeyri
    Options
    I agree with you. I weight 206.4 and am 5'4 and I am on week 3 of Jamie Eason's 12 week LiveFit trainer... I never see anyone with anywhere near my stats trying it. I'm LOVING it so far. I feel like a freakin rockstar in the gym and already feel stronger.

Good luck! Stick to it and you'll do great!

That's good! I am glad you like it.. and thanks I will need it ..
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    I am on my second round of Insanity! I'm currently at 219. I love it!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like...we can encourage each other!
  • EpicMeyri
    Options
    I am doing Insanity now and in my 4th week - inches usually go the first month and then the weight melts off the second month. I have a accountability group online if you need daily motivation and encouragement. We also focus on eating healthy too. Let me know if you want more information on this - and keep up the goo work. I have a love/hate relationship with Shaun T :)

lol at the love/hate relationship!! and yes that would be great!!
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    I have a love/hate relationship with Shaun T :)

I have a love/lust relationship with Shaun T lol
  • SamanthaAkin
    Options

Congrats! Do you feel like you have more energy and stronger? Also were you eating under or over your calories? B.c I am afraid to start and not lose a pound and get discouraged.. b/c many people say you start losing weight during the second month.. ;/

I do feel like I have more energy and stronger. My hubby started it as well and he has noticed a big difference in his body. I am getting discouraged, but I have so much going on right now its not to get. I hope to see a big difference in the second month. Add me as a friend, id love to keep in touch and see how we are doing, Anyone else as well.
  • SamanthaAkin
    Options
    I am on my second round of Insanity! I'm currently at 219. I love it!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like...we can encourage each other!

Did you feel like you could go longer doing it the second time around?
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I say GO FOR IT! and modify as you need to. Insanity can be hard on the joints, so take it easy and I am sure you will see results if you put the work in and follow a decent nutrition plan. I am starting week 2 of month 2 tomorrow. I also did a P90X / Insanity hybrid when I was about 200 lbs.
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    We all have to start somewhere, right? You got this, and keep us posted on your progress!
  • EpicMeyri
    Options
    I say GO FOR IT! and modify as you need to. Insanity can be hard on the joints, so take it easy and I am sure you will see results if you put the work in and follow a decent nutrition plan. I am starting week 2 of month 2 tomorrow. I also did a P90X / Insanity hybrid when I was about 200 lbs.

WOW that must have been intense!!! but CONGRATS!