Options
skafafi
skafafi Posts: 1 Member
I am struggling losing about 13 lbs. I'm 123 and want to weigh 110. Help :(

Replies

• rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    why are you aiming for 110 specifically? maybe your body is happy a t 123? unless you are like very very short 123 is probably a very reasonable weight.
  • lilicov81
    Options
    The best way is to look at what your calorie intake is now and what are your calories burned from a workout ( or physical activity of any kind)....it simple math calories IN/ calorie OUT ...one has to be less then the other to see results...
  • aberc
    aberc Posts: 98
    Options
    What does your body look like? Usually the last 10 lbs that we think we need to lose are simply a product of doing too much cardio with no weight training so our body composition is off.

I probably need to lose more fat, but Im not concerned with the scale - I want to lose the actual fat and replace that with muscle so I don't look like a sickly, skinny, fragile person.

I suggest you lift heavy 3x a week, do HIIT cardio 2-3x a week, eat healthy at a small deficit. It's working for me :)
  • Kalaehdhari
    Kalaehdhari Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I agree with the strength training, but when was the last time you evaluated your calorie needs? I don't know at what point you started, or even where you are now, but it takes fewer calories to fuel yourself at 120 lbs than it did at say 200 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!