Win a 30-day-shred DVD!

Options
Okay guys, tomorrow is Day 27 of the 30-day-shred for me. In three more days, I won't have any more use for it. I've pretty much gotten used to all the workouts, so I'm not burning as many calories either. Now I'm wondering: what should I do with this DVD? Give it to a fellow MFP user! That's what I'll do. :)

I didn't think it'd be very fair for the first person to post on this topic to get it though. Instead, I'll do a drawing! Post on this topic if you'd like your username entered in a drawing for the 30-day-shred. Completely free, really. :) I know lots of MFP peeps want to the 30-day-shred. Here's your chance. WHOO! Lightly used and in its original packaging.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    can i enter multiple times LOL :laugh: please put my name in the drawing-- and i promise after my 30 days i will do the same
  • spike1380
    spike1380 Posts: 82
    Options
    What a wonderful idea! I'd love to be entered.
  • Patricia01
    Options
    put my name up:smile:
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Great Idea. I am for it and will pass it along as well...
  • jojospaghettio
    jojospaghettio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! Please add me to your hat. :)
  • Candice83
    Candice83 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    yes please! and if i win i'll pass it on the same way once ive finished with it.. great idea! :)
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    i would love to try it!
  • debhue75
    debhue75 Posts: 21
    Options
    Whoo hoo!!! Please toss my name into the drawing too. :wink:

Debhue75
  • thegreshams
    Options
    I would love to win it! This is a wonderful idea!
  • prices
    prices Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What a great way to inspire others. I would love to try it. I have seen and heard several posts on that "program". I would pass it along too. That is a such a great idea. Thanks for sharing and thinking of your fellow members.
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Me too please!
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I use to do the video one time until I found something I liked. So today I tried it again for a change up and it nearly killed me!
  • My600PdLife
    My600PdLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome, That's how we help one another. Sign me up please. Hopefully if I win, I can do the same for someone else. Thanks. :)
  • tazlady
    tazlady Posts: 60
    Options
    add me to the list as well. LOOKING for the px 90 one also .. ahve about 13 lbs from goal.. wish me luck
  • Rhaeven
    Rhaeven Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea... Please add me. I will use it and pass it on :)
  • sunny9902
    sunny9902 Posts: 71
    Options
    Please toss my name in... and THANKS for the opportunity to own it, reap the benefits from it, then "pay it forward" and give it to someone else!
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    awwwww this has made me realize how great MFP is.
    i have the DVD.. dont add my name but i just wanted to say YOU ROCK!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I use to do the video one time until I found something I liked. So today I tried it again for a change up and it nearly killed me!

Just want to be absolutely sure: you have the DVD and don't want to be entered in the drawing, right?

Anyways, BUMP.
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Emily, you are just too awesome :) I have it already and have it loned out to a friend but this idea is just tops. Major props for this :)

(ps- I dont wanna be in the drawing cause I have it, I just wanted to tell you I think you're amazing! ;) ) :flowerforyou:
  • EmmyRose
    EmmyRose Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Aww that's so awesome!
    Enter me please! :D
    I think I'll do the same after I'm used to the workouts too. :)