Looking for friends!

Options
Hi, I have been using myfitnesspal on and off for about a year, but i dont have any friends on here. I am looking for friends to add that extra support and encouragement and i will give the same.

Replies

• ACJ0713
    ACJ0713 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I was very much the same way, and I find that now that I have a few friends, I am using this site to its full potential. Plus, its way more fun with friends! Good luck :)
  • presshard
    presshard Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im also looking for friends for support. Lets go.
  • jfaironair
    jfaironair Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello you can add me!!
  • H0llyG0lightly
    H0llyG0lightly Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm looking for friends as well. In the process of losing ~20 lbs. Add me if you like! :)
  • ThePrincezz
    ThePrincezz Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thats what keeps me accountable!!! I love everyone here...feel free to add me and if you need that little push or just someone to talk to Im here!!! :bigsmile:
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    hello, you can add me too :)
  • Caleen58
    Caleen58 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! I've only been on about 60 days and it's helping me. How have you been doing with the weight loss? My name is Donna :happy:
    Hi, I have been using myfitnesspal on and off for about a year, but i dont have any friends on here. I am looking for friends to add that extra support and encouragement and i will give the same.
  • pamla77
    pamla77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i log on every day!
  • schierwagen
    Options
    please add me, I don't have any friend yet and I would like to have some support (and give some too)! Lets do this darn thing!
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Anyone else feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • himymfanatic
    Options
    Yeah, this site is so amazing when you use the feature of having friends there to lean on and support you. If it weren't for the friends and support I get on here, I don't think I would keep coming back. It's more fun too! Good luck! :) Oh and feel free to add me.