Any of you ladies notice...

Options
I only put that because I thought giving this thread the title "Boobs" might be a little too much! :laugh: So anyways, after my bath tonight, I got out and stood in front of the mirror. Which honestly that's a miraculous thing because I always hated looking at my nude body, it made me sick. Well despite some of the negative thoughts screaming through my brain, I stood there and took myself in honestly. I noticed that my boobs look 75% better than they have in quite awhile. They looked lifted by some miracle, and more roundish, and perkier. I was literally astounded.......and for a split second wondered if I had went out one night and got a drunken boob job. :laugh: :laugh: Joking...but I was happy with what I saw. I mean I had nightmares of saggy boobs for years since I breastfed all four children. Yeah my tummy looks slightly like a rumpled bedspread.......but I thought how can I continue to hate the vessel that successfully delivered 4 beautiful little beings into this world. And I looked at my booty thinking........wow you could be like 50% smaller and less protruding. I didn't cry or anything but I was very happy with being mildly happy about my body. I can still see all the things I absolutely hate about my body but I can see the positive changes that are happening. Anyways I was wondering if any of you ladies notice that about your boobs? Could it be possible that they are regaining some shape other than the normal unappealing saggy shapeless look they can tend to take on? Oh and feel free to share anything else you'd like about your body if you wish! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• cjjohnson
    cjjohnson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You'll definitely notice a firmer and more lifted look if your working you chest. Congrats of the self improvements, it totally makes it all worth while doesn't it?
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm just starting out so nothing to report here yet. In the past when I've lost weight all I notice about them is that they shrink!!! I'm glad your noticing positive changes, it motivates you to keep going huh? What kind of exercise are you doing? Are you weight lifting at all. That may be the reason you are noticing lifting and perkiness!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    mine are beyond hope. You cant lose the weight I have lost and have them be even "OK" they look fine in a bra, then without one, they are pointing towards the floor :grumble: But on a side note, I do have fabulous chest muscles that you can see cause the boobs are so low ! lol
    Enjoy them!!:flowerforyou:
  • MusicalMe
    MusicalMe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've definitely noticed a difference in my boobs over the last couple weeks. I just said something to my husband the other day about it. I've been working a lot on my arms and pecs with light weights and I think it's paying off!!! I will never have perky, size 32A boobs, but I'd settle for a 36D, or even better, C.
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Well i just started losing weight but i can say that in gaining weight and having 2 kids mine got HUGE. went from a c to an f so ya im hoping mine shrink a lot...!
  • supersarah14
    supersarah14 Posts: 170
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

OMG! YES! I've noticed a huge difference!!! They are so much perkier and ....happier! :wink:

Although they are getting smaller. Boyfriend isn't too happy about that, but he said that as long as they don't disappear completely and I'm happy with how I look he's perfectly alright with it. I gave him one of my old DDD bras to remember them by. :laugh:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I'm envious of your perky boobs. Mine are like deflated balloons. :ohwell: They were o.k. originally, grew a little, then a lot when I had babies and breastfed. Since I've lost this little bit of weight, they are getting tinier and tinier. I keep saying I should go get a push-up bra. They need serious help. If only I could transfer the extra fat and skin from my belly to my boobs. :laugh:
  • krinio
    krinio Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm only starting out with the weight loss but with my gym dedication I can see a lovely little line up the outside of my thighs :happy:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I've noticed the same as well. I've gone down from a 38D to a 36D but they definitely look, perkier as you put it... haha. Maybe it's just a bit less weight and the skin snapped back a bit. Whatever it is, I'm actually happier with them now than when they were bigger. I have about 30 pounds left to lose, so it's looking like they won't shrink too much. I've dropped 40 pounds and I only went down that one size. If I end up like a 36C or 34D, I'm fine with that :D
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    mine are beyond hope. You cant lose the weight I have lost and have them be even "OK" they look fine in a bra, then without one, they are pointing towards the floor :grumble: But on a side note, I do have fabulous chest muscles that you can see cause the boobs are so low ! lol
    [/quote

I can relate ! When laying on my back and my husban reaches over for a feel and can't find them he finally ask wear are your boobs ? I tell him they are in my armpits where they beloNg ! LOL !]
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    :wink: :laugh: Thanks ladies for responding! Now I know I'm not going crazy! :laugh:
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My first post here! =)

I'm 18, and am a few years off kids, but I have a AA cup bust. However, these are evened out with the dreaded back boobs. (Well, more just a toneless, wide back.) =) I hope that those tone up like your lady boobies. =)
  • KarenJM
    KarenJM Posts: 6
    Options
    OMG I thought I was the only one with armpit boobs!!!!!
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Can I just say, I enjoy your sense of humor! It's always good to be able to laugh at things you can't change (well, I suppose you could if you had a lot of money and wanted to deal with all the pain, but that's another topic :wink: ).
    I can relate ! When laying on my back and my husban reaches over for a feel and can't find them he finally ask wear are your boobs ? I tell him they are in my armpits where they beloNg ! LOL
    Hear you loud and clear on this one. Ever since I had the kids they've been like that. haha
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I'm envious of your perky boobs. Mine are like deflated balloons. :ohwell: They were o.k. originally, grew a little, then a lot when I had babies and breastfed. Since I've lost this little bit of weight, they are getting tinier and tinier. I keep saying I should go get a push-up bra. They need serious help. If only I could transfer the extra fat and skin from my belly to my boobs. :laugh:

This! seriously! 2 kids in less than 2 years, breastfeeding both and now loseing weight. at least I can always get a boob job someday! I will be 40 with the TaTa's of a 20 year old!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    My Boobs have left the solar system.:sad: If the rest of me would melt away like they did,,,,,,...I'd be a HAPPY CAMPER....
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've noticed some additional perkiness but I think it's because I've lost some of fat rolls below them and the extra fat between my arms and chest. Without so much distraction around them they appear more prominent.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I thought I was imagining it in the mirror on Thursday at the gym. But last night I stood in front of the mirror and looked hard at my chest. I used to have basically "moobies". Yes I am talking man-boobies and yes I am a woman. Last night when i looked I noticed they are a bit less saggy. I am hoping with more weight-loss/weight lifting they will continue in the upper direction. I also have gone from a 42B (i am quite embarrassed to admit that) to a 40B. Soon I will actually be able to find bras in my size again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!