Any artists here?

Options

Replies

• Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I write (mostly poetry) and draw. I'm close to learning to play the guitar.
  • qhayleys88
    Options
    Maine is beautiful, terrified of moose so not exactly sure why I came here.

Great username by the way.
  • ianvanschepen
    ianvanschepen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am a nature/fine art photographer, as well as a graphic designer, feel free to add me! :)

Oh sweet. Are you a photographer by commissions solely or do you do it on your free time and artistic feelings? And thank you! :D

A little of both. I sell prints through places like Etsy and Tophatter, as well as some through varied art shows. I also just like to shoot when I have free time, and when the spirit moves, or if I see something really interesting.
  • haley6251993
    Options
    I'm a painter and poet :]
  • chkn_WANG_Train
    Options
    i'm a musician and designer (graphic arts and fashion --hats and bags) think about it this way--- you go to school to tune your craft, but your body is your brains medium for existence! gotta shape up and empower the maker! i always loathed the cliche artist who eats poorly (if at all) smokes in excess and is half hazardly alive, I want to be 100% intention. add me if you like! I just graduated. In school I would ride my bike everywhere, that helped a lot.... I was vegan in school too.... which kept me from being too obnoxiously unhealthy! It's hard when you are so busy with making things and figuring other **** out. best of luck!
  • JessieJacobs
    Options
    Graphic designer and motion graphics artist. I sometimes dance when I have time, but only as a hobby. :-)
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    I write (mostly poetry) and draw. I'm close to learning to play the guitar.

I love poetry! I wish I could even begin to learn the guitar. :(
    Maine is beautiful, terrified of moose so not exactly sure why I came here.

Great username by the way.
    Haha! I didn't even know there were moose in maine... is that bad of me? Haha! And thank you! :D

I'm a painter and poet :]
    Oh, do you include any of your poetry in your paintings at all?
    'm a musician and designer (graphic arts and fashion --hats and bags) think about it this way--- you go to school to tune your craft, but your body is your brains medium for existence! gotta shape up and empower the maker! i always loathed the cliche artist who eats poorly (if at all) smokes in excess and is half hazardly alive, I want to be 100% intention. add me if you like! I just graduated. In school I would ride my bike everywhere, that helped a lot.... I was vegan in school too.... which kept me from being too obnoxiously unhealthy! It's hard when you are so busy with making things and figuring other **** out. best of luck!

Alright, thank you for that! I will totally add you. Yeah I understand that whole haphazardly living thing at art school. It gets redundant.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I'm an "on-the-side" pixel artist. Probably not nearly as respected as other media, but it is FUN. :laugh:
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    I am a nature/fine art photographer, as well as a graphic designer, feel free to add me! :)

Oh sweet. Are you a photographer by commissions solely or do you do it on your free time and artistic feelings? And thank you! :D

A little of both. I sell prints through places like Etsy and Tophatter, as well as some through varied art shows. I also just like to shoot when I have free time, and when the spirit moves, or if I see something really interesting.

Oh sweet! So you are getting your art out there. That's awesome! It's always good to be business motivated and spiritually motivated in art.
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    Graphic designer and motion graphics artist. I sometimes dance when I have time, but only as a hobby. :-)
    Motion graphics! That sounds intense. I think everyone likes to dance every now and then ;P
    I'm an "on-the-side" pixel artist. Probably not nearly as respected as other media, but it is FUN. laugh
    It's funny you say that because it's been an upcoming underrated art form recently. So maybe you are just ahead of the game!
  • Etienne54
    Etienne54 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Am an Interior Design, been doing it for years. As a hobby, I paint and sculpt.
  • barbaratrollman
    barbaratrollman Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    o/ ;)
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    Am an Interior Design, been doing it for years. As a hobby, I paint and sculpt.
    Interior design, I respect you. Haha. Ah sculpture. I wish I could do it... :/
  • skinnylynnie74
    skinnylynnie74 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Me too me too me too!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Oh by the way you're welcome to add me. ;)
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    4 years of art school plus some under my belt here. ^_^
    Currently working as a concept artist for an indie game company. :-)
    Feel free to add me, creative peeps!
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    Me too me too me too!

Haha yayy!
    Oh by the way you're welcome to add me. ;)

Ok, thank you, I will! :D
    4 years of art school plus some under my belt here. ^_^
    Currently working as a concept artist for an indie game company. :-)
    Feel free to add me, creative peeps!
    Oh I'm so jealous. I would love to do work like that. And thank you for the invite.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'm a gourd artist, fiberartist, painter, beadwork, custom designer and builder of Arabian native costumes for horse and rider from the saddle tree up, sewing, et various cetera. You can see my rather unexpected gourd work at "Gordonville Gourdworks" Facebook page .Sorry, but I don't know how to post photos on the forums. This is a fantastic thread idea. Those who can post pictures, please show us your work!
  • Rbacchiega
    Rbacchiega Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I draw on people with needles for a living.
  • th3lastunicorn
    Options
    I'm a gourd artist, fiberartist, painter, beadwork, custom designer and builder of Arabian native costumes for horse and rider from the saddle tree up, sewing, et various cetera. You can see my rather unexpected gourd work at "Gordonville Gourdworks" Facebook page .Sorry, but I don't know how to post photos on the forums. This is a fantastic thread idea. Those who can post pictures, please show us your work!
    That's awesome. Gourd art, is that like a big community of artist that do that? It's sound awesome.

And yes, that would be awesome to see peoples art! :D
    I draw on people with needles for a living.
    Uh that's amazing. I'm waiting until i lose weight before I get a tattoo.