ANYONE WANNA BE MY COACH???

Options
Ok, i have no idea what i am doing or why, so i was wondering if anyone would like to tell me what to do??

I am 5'3" 160 lbs 22 yrs old...I have kept my weight below 140 with the help of adhd meds but i am taking vitamins in place of it..Any thoughts or advice??

Replies

• charbrowne
    charbrowne Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey Jessica, so are you still on the meds? If you're not, how are you feeling not being on them? We can talk offline if you want. Sending you a friend request.
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    So are you suggesting that the only way your weight stayed at 140 was with adhd meds which is why you are at 160 now? My coaching direction would be to eat fresh vegetables and fruits, with some basic protein (chicken, fish) and work out 2-3 times a week. Vitamins really don't do anything for you; use the real thing! Nothing comes for free; you have to work at it, so find the vegetables and fruits that you enjoy and pack those into your daily regime, as well as the exercise of choice. At 22, your whole life is in front of you - choose to be healthy and focus on making the right choices now!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    So are you suggesting that the only way your weight stayed at 140 was with adhd meds which is why you are at 160 now? My coaching direction would be to eat fresh vegetables and fruits, with some basic protein (chicken, fish) and work out 2-3 times a week. Vitamins really don't do anything for you; use the real thing! Nothing comes for free; you have to work at it, so find the vegetables and fruits that you enjoy and pack those into your daily regime, as well as the exercise of choice. At 22, your whole life is in front of you - choose to be healthy and focus on making the right choices now!
    Good job 'coach' :wink: Very practical life long info there!!:drinker: