Can't drop below 194lbs.. super frustrated!!!

Options
So I have restricted my diet, I go for a walk at least three times aweek for at least a half hour, I try to get at least 6 hrs of sleep and keep hydrated, but for some reason I cant Drop below 194 lbs. This has been going on for he past three months and Im a little tired of it.

I just upped my caloric intake to 1700 on mfp because I started C25k today. (Did pretty well if I dont say so myself). I eat when Im hungry and avoid overstuffing myself. I have had a couple of 'binge days' usually when Im super stressed.

Getting tired of not seeing more of a drop. My clothes do fit marginally better (I just added a new hole to my belt) But other than that.. Nothing. Im not so much discouraged as frustrated. Anyone have any suggestions? Explanations?

Replies

• ThePolishExperiment
    ThePolishExperiment Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you need way more than 6 hours of sleep, really 7 and a half and upwards, as close to 9 hours as you can get it. also, have you calculated your calories yourself or done it with MFP, because I tried the MFP way and didn't have success, then did it with calculations from this Nutritional plan i am on and have lost nearly 30 lbs since christmas. I can help you out if you want?
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    you need way more than 6 hours of sleep, really 7 and a half and upwards, as close to 9 hours as you can get it. also, have you calculated your calories yourself or done it with MFP, because I tried the MFP way and didn't have success, then did it with calculations from this Nutritional plan i am on and have lost nearly 30 lbs since christmas. I can help you out if you want?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! Although any time I make a meal I always use the info on the package and weight stuff out. I have sleeping problums. I do get a good 12 hour sleep once a week but the rest of the time it is 6 or 7 hours of broken naps of 1-2 hours at a time.

Been trying to do good food choices.. But I have slipped alittle again. Its just gotten really hard.. And frustrating of course..
  • JenCatwalk
    JenCatwalk Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I used to be 230, I'm 126 now. What did it for me was walking, lots of it. I averaged about 5 miles a day 5-6 days weekly for 2 years. I was in school then so the walking seemed so normal to me. Anyway, I didn't always eat the best and I loved potatos and honey buns back then, but I would suggest eating as best as you can for max results. I ate alot of food, around the 1800-2000 calorie level. And it took me 2 years to knock off that 100 pounds. I've finally learned that its all mindset. You torture yourself with diets you arn't gonna stick with it for very long. Nowdays I eat healthy and whole about 75% of the time, the other 25% I can eat a chunk of cake and feel good about it because I ate healthy the rest of the day and excersised. I told you I eat candy just about everyday.. even I'm still battling with the junk.. but I'm healthier and closer to my goal today then I was yesterday. Right now I'm doing the jog for 5 minutes, fast walk 10 minutes, and jog again for 5 minutes and repeat for about 70 minutes, 5 days a week, and eating 1500-1800 calories daily and that seems to be helping me with the pounds right now. Oh and most days I sleep 8+ hours. You'll get there if you keep trying and dont give up. If you have any questions you know what to do. Good luck with your goals!