Please let me see a Picture :(

Options
I am not overweight at ALL! I used to have no Cellulite whatsoever. I was diagnosed with PCOS so I had to take birth control and after only 3 months of taking it, Bam!!! my thighs were covered with uglyyyyy cellulites. every time I start working out when I see no result (Cellulite Results) I drop it after 1-2 month.

Last night I was changing in the dressing room and my cellulite looked even more horrible there,
PLEASEEE. HAS ANYEONE BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITH CELLULITE? please let me see some backside pictures :(

I really need motivation.
and no mine is not the normal amount all women have. it ls horrible :((

Replies

• LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Body brushing, water and exercise all help but yes, most women have it and I can guarantee if you're not overweight then it looks worse to you than it would to anyone else.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    It's natural, I wouldn't worry about it.
  • mandana
    mandana Posts: 4
    Options
    Body brushing, water and exercise all help but yes, most women have it and I can guarantee if you're not overweight then it looks worse to you than it would to anyone else.

No, really, it is horrible. just imagine a bed that is covered with a big loose sheet. that is how my skin looks. I used to have a beautiful butt , but now it is buried behind all the ugly cheese :(
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    have you considered switching your bc pill?
    you should talk to your dr if it's making you unhappy.
  • mandana
    mandana Posts: 4
    Options
    have you considered switching your bc pill?
    you should talk to your dr if it's making you unhappy.

I have stopped taking pills for a year now. but there has been no improvement in the cellulite :(
  • GJRicketts
    GJRicketts Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this will help, but from a male perspective a certain amount of cellulite and body fat on a woman can be sexy as hell! Especially around the butt, hips and thighs. I know this is rather base and it's definitely not as bad as it may sound, but it hits the instinct to breed button deep inside our heads and says to us (in an unashamedly caveman way) "Fertile - I want that one please and can I keep her?".

Don't get too hung up on it because that can be unhealthy, go with your body and learn to love it again, because I think you'll be surprised how many guys won't think you're fat and ugly in the slightest.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this will help, but from a male perspective a certain amount of cellulite and body fat on a woman can be sexy as hell! Especially around the butt, hips and thighs. I know this is rather base and it's definitely not as bad as it may sound, but it hits the instinct to breed button deep inside our heads and says to us (in an unashamedly caveman way) "Fertile - I want that one please and can I keep her?".

Don't get too hung up on it because that can be unhealthy, go with your body and learn to love it again, because I think you'll be surprised how many guys won't think you're fat and ugly in the slightest.

Nice to have a guys perspective. OP I can tell you I was skinny all my life so much so I got called anorexic (i wasn't) just couldn't put weight on, anyway I still had cellulite on my butt. Stop worrying so much.
  • HollyWalle
    HollyWalle Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am not overweight at ALL! I used to have no Cellulite whatsoever. I was diagnosed with PCOS so I had to take birth control and after only 3 months of taking it, Bam!!! my thighs were covered with uglyyyyy cellulites. every time I start working out when I see no result (Cellulite Results) I drop it after 1-2 month.

Last night I was changing in the dressing room and my cellulite looked even more horrible there,
    PLEASEEE. HAS ANYEONE BEEN SUCCESSFUL WITH CELLULITE? please let me see some backside pictures :(

I really need motivation.
    and no mine is not the normal amount all women have. it ls horrible :((

Weight lifting will cure this!
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pictures, but I've found yoga is great for cellulite.
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Massages are great, but also expensive if done by a pro. I'm not sure about long term, but it was money well spent.
    I don't have pictures, but the difference is huge.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

Load of nonsense....I lift heavy and have cellulite. So do most women.

I say dont worry about it, learn to love your body and stop judging it by a few a** dimples.

And read this http://gokaleo.com/2013/03/06/cellulite-its-time-we-all-just-get-the-hell-over-it/
  • HollyWalle
    HollyWalle Posts: 31 Member
    Options

I say dont worry about it, learn to love your body and stop judging it by a few a** dimples.

And read this http://gokaleo.com/2013/03/06/cellulite-its-time-we-all-just-get-the-hell-over-it/

sorry, I shouldn't have used the word "cure" but it defiantly will HELP. It has for me a lot anyways.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options

sorry, I shouldn't have used the word "cure" but it defiantly will HELP. It has for me a lot anyways.

No problem :)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    most women have cellulite, some more visible than others :/ exercise, moisturising and massaging the problem areas can help to make it less visible, but it wont go away completely..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!