Options
    I hate scary movies. :angry:
    See to me scary movies are comedies
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options

Same here, my sister too, we laugh uncontrollably sometimes and it just ruins it for everyone.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options

Same here, my sister too, we laugh uncontrollably sometimes and it just ruins it for everyone.
    :laugh: people just can't see the funnies!
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

:laugh: people just can't see the funnies!

Like this? :P

tumblr_m7lbugEoc61qknl5i.gif
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Omg that's hilarious
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I guffawed.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m34t8fs37p1qm1nbb.gif

Everyone needs a smile every now and then.
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    Mommy?! Theres someone in my bed, and I didnt invited him to come over!
  • kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    well now im terrified!
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That just sent chills up my spine....lovely way to end my evening!! :)
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! I can't be bothered watching the whole movies so these little excerpts are awesome!! :bigsmile:
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Bloody Bedfellows, I cant believe I clicked on this thread. Literally I watched that thing a couple of years ago, and now every time I wake up in the night *shudder*. Sometimes I manage to forget about it and then BAM, damn you OP.

Daywalt is literally amazing though, 'Theres no such thing' is amazing.
  • bjemar5
    bjemar5 Posts: 61
    Options
    fFDFS.gif

Look at what I found!

What's this from?? I wanna watch it
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    This chick needs a scholarship.
    96219576_creepy_gif_zps78f49624.gif
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    This is some real bump in night **** you guys got going on here.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Love horror movies, want to check these out later!
  • MarshallCroft
    Options
    What the bedfellow doesn't know, is that I'd have a toothbrush with toothpaste on it, and once he saw it, he'd be runnin from me!! And I'd be running after him, laughing like Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers series... I'd suddently go silent. He'd notice and turn around. I'm not there. After he twirls 360 he'd think he's alone... ... ... [turning on the toothbrush bzzzzzzzzzzzzz]. He looks right, now horrified... [bzzzzzzzzzz, getting louder, bzzzzzzzzzzz]... ... ... [Mark Hamil "Joker-devlishly-clown" laugh starting off soft and subtle at first, but increasing in it's intensity... Until it's all over the place]. Suddenly the he notices me right behind his left shoulder, and THAT's when he sees me in my "bloody dentist" outfit, looking murderous...

As for the dumbass walking on all fours with the mask, as he's trying to pick his *kitten* up, he'd notice I'm no longer there. Looking around, he'd realize too late [Terry Tate body spear, BABY!! Wooooooooo!]! Now's he's rolling around on the floor, can't moan in pain because the wind was knocked out of him... What to do, what to do... [tie him up, gag his mouth, put the masks back on his head... come back in his view, with my Freddie outfit and glove...]. Hiiiiiiiiii, CHUMP!! [Brandish my knives glove, shrik! Shrik!] Mine's bigger, eh? [subtle line down his chest, cutting his clothing, blood line down his chest...] Since you want to play... ... ... LET'S PLAY [IMPALE, RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!]!! Let's play "How long can you live as I take out things like this!" The last playmate only lasted 3 minutes... You can do better, yes!? [Rip} YEEEEEEEESSSSS!? [gagging whimpers, trying to cry in pain]...

The tall skinny dude with the alien-zombie mask? He'd likely reach for me, and THEN I'd start breaking his arms compound fracture-style. He'd likely think he could get away from me because his legs are twice the length of mine, but he'd find really quick that I'm intentionally slowly gaining on him, and then he'd know: He can't escape the inevitable... [Tackle quick head shot for knock out...]. He looks alien... What do we do with aliens that look like this? [rhetorical]... Saw a movie with Liam Neeson once where he was a coroner... Sometimes, an autopsy just goes awry...

The boogie man in the kitchen? Doesn't appear to be anything wrong with him. He looks gentle enough, just standing there. But if a burglar comes and robs my house, and Mr. Boogie's still just standing there, I'll whoop the robbers *kitten*, then I'll whoop Mr. Boogie's *kitten*!!

Anyway, who says YOU have to be the victim?
  • MarshallCroft
    Options
    Oh! It's about the woman slowly pressing herself up against me while I'm trying to sleep and she's about to remove the covers from my face? Well why didn't you say that before!!? Suppose she's really deserving a good fright, right? Since her adrenaline would be running high right after that, take advantage and devour her to exhaustion. And once she passes out with a fixed grin, then I can pass out peacefully... If my eyes were as big and bright as that gent's eyes, then I'd have pint up energy to burn up too...