Joined again (after 2 babies) Need support

Options
Hi,

I'm Teresa, 37, originally from Kilmarnock in Scotland but I now stay in a small village called Greerigg, about 20 miles from Glasgow heading towards Edinburgh. I'm now a mummy of 2 beautiful boys, Ben who will be 3 in August and baby Sam who joined us on Jan 3rd this yr.

I was on here a couple of yrs ago and started using my old profile again after the birth of my son, but it was a bit out dated, so thought it would easier to delete and rejoin.

I've got about 7-8 stone to lose after piling on 5 stone in the last 3 yrs thanks to gestational diabetes.

I'm determined that by Christmas i'll have lost at least 4 stone but need support and motivation from others who are in a similar situation with a lot of weight to lose. We can help each other.

Please add me. teresaturnbull

Thanks xxx

Replies

• hazycallanetics
    hazycallanetics Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi Teresa, im just new on here (well, joined last year but didnt use haha) I'm from the shire too :)
    are u just going to be dieting, or thinking of exercising too?

good luck xx
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ladies.. Im always looking for more motivation and new friends :-)
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi - feel free to add me I'm almost half way to losing my 1o0lb now and also live in the UK.