open diaries

Options
TammyVieu
TammyVieu Posts: 121 Member
Would anyone with an open diary who are either on maintenance or eating around 1400 calories please comment. I am looking for ideas. You would be surprised to see how many closed diaries there are.

Replies

• TammyVieu
    TammyVieu Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Nobody? Ok.....
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am probably eating around 1400 - 1500 ish calories, my diary is open to my friends if you want to add me. I was eating much lower, but am only losing weight now, after months of strugling, eating more calories and weight training!

Good luck...
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm eating around 1500 and my diary is open (just try to ignore Saturday - bit of a binge LOL)
  • Cupcakebettiejo
    Cupcakebettiejo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open i net 1500 calories and i'm currently on my second round of Insanity.

Jo
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    My goal is set to 1430 a day, feel free to add me. I make a lot from scratch (although I've been slacking at this the last week or 2) so feel free to ask for recipes. For example my bolognese is made from scratch with very little fat or preservatives and is really tasty even if I do say so myself lol x
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That's me! :bigsmile: (Saturdays are a free day so don't take any notice of them.)
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    From the looks of your picture; you look like you are doing something right. I should probably be looking at your diaries!
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Hello! you can add me! sometimes i have quick calories added in because i'm in a hurry but feel free!
  • weephees
    weephees Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm pretty happy with my weight at the moment so I am kind of eating maintenance at 1629 calories compared to the 1200 I ate before. I have not gained anything on my current calories but if I loose any more I may make a slight increase as baggy jeans are not fun! Feel free to add me if you like my diary is open!
  • shells1234
    shells1234 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My diary is open I eat around 1350. I'm a creature of habit though so I seem to eat the same things daily!!
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1450 over the week, my diary is open for you XD
  • jamiecrick3582
    jamiecrick3582 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can check mine out! I was eating around 1400 up until last week. I hit a stall and didn't lose for a couple of weeks so I went up to 1500 and have started losing again. I don't think I was eating enough!
  • jmjones2002
    Options
    Mine is topen too..I started at 1600 then put myself at 1200 but it didn't work for me. I'm at 1400 but lately I haven't felt as good so some days I did to get 1000 in esp on my workout days. There is a girl at my gym who has been doing this for a year. She eats 1200 a day, goes everyday to the gym & never eats her excercise cals back. She's lost 86lbs in one year:-) Feel free to add me!!
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    have fun!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    A little irony that the OP's diary isn't public...

I'm on maintenance and mine is open to friends, but I eat around 2200 per day plus exercise calories (plus 200 right now as I'm trying to add strength and muscle).
  • shellbatronic
    Options
    My diary is open, I run between 1200 and 1700 depending on my workouts.
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Mine is only open to my friends, but you can add me if you'd like!
  • johnnlinda
    Options
    My diary is open. My calories depend on my workouts. Normally I try to hit 1400 to 1600.
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I eat around 1600 a day and I am on maitenance, feel free to take a look but have to warn you I'm not the healthiest eater :}
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    mine is open, I have been on maintenance since Feb :) take a look