GRAZE Breakfast Boxes (UK)

Options
Anyone (UK) who is ALREADY a Graze member and wants to try their breakfast club can use code: DM4X7QV to get a free breakfast box.

Anyone who isn't already a member and wants to try a regular box use code: HV9CGF3D for a free box (the light boxes are all under 150 cals). (Once you've claimed this offer you should be able to claim the breakfast box one too)

There are 8 varieties of porridge at the moment, I assume they'll add more flavours but hey, it's free (healthy) food!

Replies

• PaulJRaymond
    PaulJRaymond Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anyone (UK) who is ALREADY a Graze member and wants to try their breakfast club can use code: DM4X7QV to get a free breakfast box.

Anyone who isn't already a member and wants to try a regular box use code: HV9CGF3D for a free box (the light boxes are all under 150 cals). (Once you've claimed this offer you should be able to claim the breakfast box one too)

There are 8 varieties of porridge at the moment, I assume they'll add more flavours but hey, it's free (healthy) food!

Thanks, I'll try that. Already signed up for the snacks, they are excellent.
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Thank you! They don't have seem to have a big selection at the moment - all sweet porridge? But maybe they are going to expand.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    What do you get?
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    What do you get?

You get 4 punnets of porridge. There are currently 8 varieties, they do 4 that come with a spoonful of honey: Apple and cinnamon, blackcurrant and cranberry, cherry and almond & walnut and pecan and the other 4 are 'pure fruit, nut and seed': Coconut and date, hazelnut and flame raisin, figs and blueberry & blueberry and lingonberry.
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thank you - I'll give this a go!
  • Pipara
    Pipara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that!
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    thanks very much,. i have been meaning to try these for a while. i will definitely be getting my freebies. will let you know if i like them.
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    What do you get?

You get 4 punnets of porridge. There are currently 8 varieties, they do 4 that come with a spoonful of honey: Apple and cinnamon, blackcurrant and cranberry, cherry and almond & walnut and pecan and the other 4 are 'pure fruit, nut and seed': Coconut and date, hazelnut and flame raisin, figs and blueberry & blueberry and lingonberry.

No, what do YOU get?
  • mimisubreve
    Options
    Thank you SO much for this!!
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Just ordered mine now for Monday, yum!!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    What do you get?

No, what do YOU get?

I can donate £1 to their school of farming for every referral:

Our school of farming teaches locals how to grow fruit trees in deprived rural Uganda. The project provides local students with tuition, tools and support to start their own orchards. The school invigorates poor rural areas by improving nutrition (the diet in these areas is generally very poor), increasing productivity from the land, empowering locals and providing a source of income. Every penny of your feed your friends donation is spent on the ground, it's amazing how far the money goes and how many lives are touched by the donations.

Or I can choose £1 off a box. I do a mixture.
  • GermonLass
    Options
    Thanks! I've been looking to get into the porridge club!
  • ackeebee
    Options
    i am waiting for my freebie to arrive.

here is another code if anyone is interested. F613MXTC
  • ackeebee
    Options
    both my boxes for were at home waiting for me when i got home on friday. i ended up having 2 of the snacks and one of the porridge on saturday. the 2 snacks i had so far was tropical daiqiri and jaffa cake. they were both delicious. the porridge on the other hand though nice, i will stick to my jumbo oats. it wasn't very filling. i must admit i was surprised at how small the items were. the 2 snacks i had were jsut too many calories for that small quantity. it was a nice treat though and though i enjoyed what i have eaten so far and thought of possibly maintaining the weekly snack subscription for a while, i have decided to cancel both this morning.
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    thank you so much, just ordered my first box :) xx
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    ooh, thank you :smile: