New BMF and syncing with MFP ?

Options
Hi there! I have read through lots of links about syncing MFP and BMF and couldn't find an answer to this question.

So, the reason I bought a BMF was to be more accurate in my TDEE each day as my days really vary. Do I have to log my exercise in MFP or can I just let BMF do it all? (Should I only log strength/biking which doesn't register well from what I've read?)

I like to log my food in MFP which is why I synced in the first place. I want to make it as easy as possible and don't really care if my home board shows my friends that I exercised. I just want to get results and have the right information with as few steps as possible!

Replies

• danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I'm still confused so bumping..
  • lcuconley
    lcuconley Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Hey dani - I just got my BMF last week, so I would love to hear what others do. I hear what you are saying about inaccuracy of lifting...had not heard about biking. I think you just need to "go with it" at first and see how you do. I am logging my exercise as 1 calorie to keep my exercise log accurate. If you log cals for your exercise, you wd be double counting unless you are very confident BMF is undercounting.
  • danipals
    danipals Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I have managed to get my armband linked with my iphone so that is something! Not the most technological person here! Thank you!
  • lcuconley
    lcuconley Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    i am pretty disappointed that it does not sync with my ipad...I don't have an iphone yet!

i hope others chime in with how they are using BMF.