2/3 cup vanilla Silk Lite soymilk
    2 small scoops Breyers CarbSmart Vanilla ice cream
    1 frozen banana
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder

Best fulfilling dessert smoothie ever!
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    When my mom makes peanut butter cookies she now uses half PB2 half real peanut butter, because they have a tendency to get greasy if you use ONLY full-fat-delicious-yummy-fabulous peanut butter.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Does anybody have any delicious PB2 recipes? Or tips on using it. If so, please share! Thanks! :]
    A couple of quick comments on reply's I have read so far. 1) most probably already know but, I was a little slow to figure out. 45 cal =2 Tablespoons powder when you add the water it makes 1 tablespoon= 45 cal. 2) add as much or as little as you wish to get your desired thickness or thinness. 3) I add a pinch of truvia & pinch of salt to mine to get a closer flavor to regular PB. Personally, I have traded Reg. PB in for PB2 for life!! when I can get 1 Tab @ 45 cal vs 90 cal for one. If you haven't already read how it is made, do so. It makes me even more sold on it :drinker: You can buy in larger quantities. I get mine in 1# pkgs.
    I have seen lots of good ways, ideas & recipes on here. Enjoy!!! :flowerforyou:
  • welchl3
    welchl3 Posts: 1
    Options
    I use PB2 and PB2 with chocolate in my Body By Vi shakes!!!! So very yummy!!! :)
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Pb2 plus bananas. Blend. Freeze. Lordyy lord. :)
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Pb2 plus bananas. Blend. Freeze. Lordyy lord. :)

Oooh, is it like a banana-peanut butter ice cream? Yum...
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it yet, but just found this recipe on PB2's site. Sounds interesting. Also posting to bump this thread up since I just bought some PB2 and would like more recipes for using it.

Ingredients (for a small batch)
    1 can chickpeas
    3 tablespoons PB2 (www.bellplantation.com)
    6 packets stevia
    1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
    1 tablespoon coconut oil
    1 tablespoon chia seeds
    1 tablespoon honey
    Directions:
    1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Open and drain can of chickpeas. Rinse them off and lay them out on a paper towel. Pat them dry.
    2. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in the microwave and dump it in a large bowl.
    3. Add the PB2, stevia, honey, and cinnamon. Mix it all together.
    4. Add the chickpeas and stir with a spoon or use your hands until thoroughly coated with the mixture.
    5. Sprinkle the mixture of chia seeds on top and mix with spoon or hands.
    6. Pop in the oven for 20 minutes. After the 20 minutes is up loosen them up with a spatula and move them around. Bake for another 20 minutes.

Makes about 4 servings (it's hard to not eat the whole batch though!)
  • minimaggie
    minimaggie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I make the PB2 peanut sauce on Bell plantations website and use it to make stirfry. It's amazing, I have also used it in my protein shakes, low carb cheesecake, cookies, basically anything that requires peaunut butter.
  • liveinthemoment24
    Options
    Where do you buy it and in what area?
    whole foods / amazon / health-foodie-places.

I found some at Wal-Mart today! Was so excited! I've never tried it but will tomorrow morning with my banana pancakes..yummm can't wait. :D
  • SKMC0214
    SKMC0214 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I use it like regular peanut butter, however, I use 2 rounded tablespoons to each tablespoon of water, which make it thicker. I will have 1 serving of PB2, 1 tablespoon of reduced sugar Grape Jelly from Welch's and two slices of 35 Calorie bread. It makes an awesome peanut butter and jelly sandwich for only 135 calories. I also love it with pretzels, celery, apples or fat free graham crackers. The chocolate PB2 is awesome on bananas.
  • anniesaurus
    anniesaurus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I LOVE PB2. I use it almost every day.

I like it best with in my oatmeal:
    1/2c oats
    1/2c almond milk
    2-3TBSP PB2
    A handful of dark chocolate choc chips
    After I microwave it, I add a bunch of cinnamon to it. Lately, I've been adding pureed pumpkin to it. Sometimes I add other fruits (bananas, strawberries, etc). So yummy :)
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    - I add the chocolate kind to chocolate whey protein shakes with 1/2 a banana.
    - Mix the regular kind with plain greek yogurt. Put it on anything. I like waffles.
    - Mix it with 1Tbsp of flavored coffee creamer (vanilla, cinnamon, etc) and 1Tbsp of mini semi sweet chocolate chips. Cook in the microwave until bubbly. Stir. Enjoy. It's like eating chocolate peanut butter cookie dough.
    - Mix the regular kind with unsweetened applesauce and top oatmeal.
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried this yet, but a PB2 convert online said he makes "Butterfinger Protein Smoothies" with it: "just blend 1 to 1-1/2 Tablespoons PB2 (I prefer the chocolate PB2), 2 Tablespoons of sugarfree butterscotch dry pudding, 8 oz milk (chocolate or white), your favorite protein powder, and 5-6 ice cubes".

Sounds mighty tasty to me!
  • fultimers
    fultimers Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I just saw PB2 for the first time today in my local Walmart! I had ordered it online before. I have only used it in my protein shakes but seeing all the recipes that people just posted, I hope to try to new ways to use it.
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    1 T PB 2 (with water added)
    Cool Whip Free (1/4 c)
    Mini Chocolate rice cakes

Blend the PB2 with the cool whip free, add dollop to each rice cake, freeze :) How many cakes you use depends on how much filling you want in each, but I usually make 6 sandwiches (so use 12 cakes)

My friends prefer to use only 2 T cool whip free or to use 2 T PB2 when use 1/4 c
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    PB2 yum!!!!
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    Someone posted a Reeses Pieces Protein shake. We have it all the time now and it is great.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/779394-reese-s-pieces-protein-shake

PB2, Choc flavored protein mix, and almond milk.
  • MellieCc
    MellieCc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have to find this stuff!!!!!!
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I love adding it to my protein shakes and my oatmeal. I also like mixing it with water and dipping apple slices into it. :happy:

I use it exactly the same way! You can also:

- sprinkle it on ice cream
    - mix it in with cereal
    - mix it with water and a little bit of chili powder and put it on chicken before baking it (sounds odd but it's SO GOOD)
    - use it in stir fry and put over noodles for a low calorie Pad Thai
    - lick your finger and stick it in the container (haha just kidding... sort of...)

You can buy PB2 on Amazon!