Is this a scam?

Options
http://www.helensdiet.com/blog/rachael-rays2-diet-plan.php?t202id=391&t202kw=helensACuk

Came across the above website via an advertisement on this site and I'm thinking it's possibly a con? What do you guys think? Thanks.

Replies

• SemiSweetRae
    Options
    Total scam. Acai is a super food and great for you as well as an occassional colon cleanse...but I have seen so many of those websites and they are all scams.
  • blondskyeyes
    blondskyeyes Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would not trust it. The price on the side and the price in the comments are not in the same currency. It seems that the first line in the first paragraph and one of the comments has a tag to plug in the city that it determines you are from.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    "Hello, This is Helen here, and I'm from South Paris, Maine ."

That is a stone's throw from me here in Norway, Maine. I THOUGHT it was too much of a coincidence!
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    "Hello, This is Helen here, and I'm from North Bend, Oregon "

Neat trick ... But yeah. I'd say scam.
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    For me, Helen is from Ferndale, MI
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    scam, total scam.
  • ellie_1989
    ellie_1989 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yh I thought so haha! If only it wasn't!...
  • CatRodger
    CatRodger Posts: 105
    Options
    Dear fellow reader,

Hello, This is Helen here, and I'm from Watford

LOL she's Moved again
  • nordens
    nordens Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    She does get around a bit...apparently she now lives in Cambridge, Cambridgehsire....yet she is still a stay at home 'Mom'......er, I think you'll find that's 'Mum' in the UK! BIG scam...BIG Fail!
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I had to copy the link and check.

Hello, This is Helen here, and I'm from Mississauga, Ontario
  • altazin0907
    altazin0907 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    now she is in Baton Rouge, La.....:wink:
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Okay, I had to try it just to see where she had moved to now.... Lake Wales, FL. hahahah
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    So....of course I went on too....and yes...MY Helen is from Toronto, Ontario...AND...interestingly enough.....at the bottom, all the comments that look like people commenting on her progress, one says

"Hi Helen I live in Toronto too and I was wondering how long did it take you to get it shipped to you?????? - maria"

Well...Maria's from toronto too? Where's your Maria from?

Also...uhmmmmm hi...sneaky sneaky when you click to try and close the tab (if you use tabbed browing on your internet) it's like..are you sure you want to leave..i'd be a skeptic too ect ect......WOW....really impressive!!! hahahaha..