2»

Replies

• SweetPea12013
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • jmsharp1
    jmsharp1 Posts: 29
    Options
    I've been consistently logging for a week and I have already noticed a difference! Everyone is so motivational and helpful! Add me if you want! We can do this together!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • frugalafterfifty
    frugalafterfifty Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm on several times a day and have been logging 15 days. I plan on making a commitment. I'm 52 and looking to lose 30 lbs myself but I'll support anybody :) I am trying to get my exercise by walking, gardening and doing Callenetics videos. ~ Terri
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds guys!
    Currently 76.5kg hoping to try get down to 65kg if I can.
    Determined to give this a serious go!

How have you all found the site so far?

Welcome! MFP is awesome! There are plenty of supportive people and lots of valuable info. On top of all that, you can see what you're eating and be accountable. 120 days strong...add me
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of those who are just beginning. Just have the mindset that this is a process and there truly is no end result. There will been setbacks, but the key is to not give up. You have to adopt healthy eating and exercise as a lifestyle if you want to reach and maintain your goals. We all need support...you can add me
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    add me for motivation.
  • ladypitek
    ladypitek Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been using MFP for a few months now and it's really helping me to reach my weight loss goals. I gained about 60 pounds over the course of my marriage and in the 3 months I've been separated I've lost close to 30lbs! I hope to be back down to my pre-married weight before my birthday (July 23) and I think I'm on the right track to reaching that goal. I don't know many people in the area where I live and would love to have some more support and motivation to keep me on track :)
  • jannyg17
    jannyg17 Posts: 2
    Options
    Please add me for support its only my 2nd day on MFP and always looking for motivation and advise
  • Hepburn43
    Hepburn43 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Support is key for motivation and getting results. Good luck :smile:
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    you can always add me if u want
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always happy to add my twopennorth (more like 4pennorth.....) and support
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Best of luck, You can add me as I can use support. and will do my best to be a support.
  • AngieA007
    AngieA007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Anyone can feel free to add me. We all can use some motivation and support. Good luck on your journeys. :-)
  • AileighD
    AileighD Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to this and looking for support :)
  • tallvesl99
    tallvesl99 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    nice :)
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i log in everyday
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here everyday!