30 Day Shred Friend

Options
Hey everyone I am looking for someone to do the 30 day shred with. Someone we can maybe exchange phone numbers and/or email addresses and keep in touch everyday through email or text messages to keep accountable for actually doing it everyday. I started it once earlier this month, but my allergies got the best of me and I took a day off to recooporate, and turned out a couple weeks. I had done half the video last night and just need that extra push or someone to encourage me all the time to do it.

EIther add me as a friend or comment on here and I'll add you as a friend adn go from there. :)

Replies

• KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm here and willing to help!
  • daraphoo83
    Options
    I just started Day 1 today and would love to be part of the motivation team!
  • kayc06
    kayc06 Posts: 15
    Options
    This is exactly what I'm looking for! I was really good with the 30ds but got real lazy and never started back up.
  • anneitz
    anneitz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am in! I used to do it but then got lazy. I still run 3 times a week but I really what to work out 6 days a week. So I can do the 30 DS every other day. =)
  • shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am officially starting 30 day shred today with my daughter. We viewed the video yesterday to see what we're in for :smile:
  • Natdogg37
    Natdogg37 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have started the 30 day shred and I am more than happy to help eachother do this :)
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I will be day 3 today - feel free to add me
  • PecorinoRomano
    PecorinoRomano Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am starting today and would love some friends to keep me accountable! I did it once a few months ago, but I did it on my own without anyone helping to keep me motivated. I only got halfway through level 2 before I gave up. Hoping to stick with it this time!!
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I started last night!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2. This is my second time doing 30ds, first time I had great results. Good luck to all!!! Feel free to add me, any of you!!!
  • sunshine5512
    sunshine5512 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    have the 30 day shred but I also have a lot of her other videos to. I tend to rotate back and forth, but I do like the results I get from the shred, so yeah, add me and I will def do it with you.
  • verbee4
    verbee4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Never manage to keep up with the 30DS. This will be my 4th attempt at making it through the full 30 days. Let's hope I can stay motivated this time round!
  • daraphoo83
    Options
    How was everyone's workout today?

Finished my first day and was pretty amazed that a 25 minute workout could get me working so hard. I think that this is going to be a big improvement over what I had been doing. I'm excited to keep going see some changes!
  • wendyapple
    wendyapple Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    i started sunday so today was day 4. i hate the pushups, but i always have. i'm squeezing out 10-15 on my knees. those side lunges are killer too, but i really like the ab work. i think i might be pissing off my downstairs neighbors with all the jumping at 6am but oh well!
  • sunshine5512
    sunshine5512 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I burned a little less than 200 calories per my HRM on level 2 last night for my 1st day in this challenge. Level 1 is about to easy for me. Level 2 got me working though, I just thought it would have burned more than it did. I think level 3 is my favorite though. Thats what Im going to do tonight. That and some free weights. My boyfriend has some adjustable weights that I can use. They go up to 35 lbs each but I cant do anything remotely close to that yet.