what is your 3 month goal? join me!:)

Options

Replies

• garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8, too! 3 months from now it will be beach season. I'm not a big beach person but I'm sure my family will be at the pool plenty.

I'd love to be able to wear a bathing suit bottom that is not a skirt. I'm very hourglass shaped and all my extra weight goes right to my hips/thighs. If I can whittle those areas down and tone my thighs up in 3 months, I'd love to be able to wear a bathing suit bottom that is just a regular bottom.

I'll FR you!
  • FitChimi
    FitChimi Posts: 41
    Options
    I have a vacation planned in August and I'm aiming to be 145 by then or a size 8 which ever comes first. I'm 5' 7"
  • tassiegirl80
    Options
    I'd like to join! I am 163cm and currently weigh 74kgs. I do carry a fair bit of muscle, but somewhere that has turned into a rather large muffin top/bacon belt/ love handles :)

I know that I look and feel good at 68kgs, so that is my initial goal. But 64kgs would be brilliant!

Oh, I'd like to have 4kgs gone in the next 7 weeks, maybe pushing it a little. But by August 1st, 8kgs and hopefully 10kgs gone for the new academic year
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    I would like to loose 30 lbs in 3 months! 2.5lbs per week 10 lbs per month! I plan on watching my food closely and adjusting where I see necessary. I'm going to Aruba in July for my wedding anniversary and going to the Beyonce concert on the 13th so I want to be in tip top shape! For May, I would like to loose 10lbs.
  • snooj
    snooj Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the final weight loss push I think (it's been three years!). I'm aiming for 110 pounds, then reevaluating if that's it and it's time to bulk, or if I should do more. My last weigh in was 114, so I'm getting there!
  • lauraj2015
    lauraj2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 165 at 5'9 but would love to be 145 by my 20th birthday on 5th July!!!! (11 weeks)
    About 2lbs a week!
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    To lose these last 14 pounds that just don't want to go away!
  • padackllins
    Options
    In 3 months, I hope to have already achieved my goal weight of 130lbs & be toning myself up. :)
    I'm 5'10.5" & currently 161lbs.
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm not focusing on my weight so much as inches and clothing size. I have some wonderful summer clothes sitting in my closet that don't quite fit, so my goal is to get down another clothing size before August, and to make sure that I'm doing some physical activity every day.
  • rangersbride
    rangersbride Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    In three months I would ideally like to lose 25 pounds! I just need to remain focused and I think I can accomplish my goal. Anything is possible!

We're in the same boat - I'm looking to lose the remaining 28lbs in the next 3-4 months :-) Mind over matter!
  • MrsMac927
    MrsMac927 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7, 162 - I am hoping to get down to 145 in the next 3 months. The first 23 was easy, but I have been having a hard time the last 2 weeks! I am blaming it on allergy medication - they told me the antihistamine makes you retain water :-)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    We are about the same. I have been hovering at 162 for a week or two now and my goal weight is 140. Would really love to be there by july! I am 5, 3 and have lost 40 pounds so far. These last 25 are giving me a hard time.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose another 15lbs.That is 5lbs a month. The way I have been going, it should be doable. My goal is to be in the 125lbs range.
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    My birthday's in three months, and if I lose over 2 dress sizes, I hope more, my dad will buy me a NEW dress! Not a used one from Salvation Army, which I am by no means putting down, but a NEW one!
  • kathendo1984
    Options
    hello, well im currently 172lbs and 5ft 5inches. i want to get down to 160lbs by my birthday on 30th july, then ideally be at 150lbs by my wedding on 26th october, sounds very do able but since january i have only lost 8lbs, which i no is still good but that averages about 3lbs a month.

I need to up my exercise as this is my main problem, think i eat ok just finding the time and motivation to work out, i work in an office so am sat at a desk all day and cant afford to join a gym.

Good luck everyone. xx
  • Momrocs1102
    Momrocs1102 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, im new here my 3 month goal is 30lbs, I will still have a ways to go but that a great start to something new for me. Ever 3months i want to lose around 30lbs. Total i would like to lose 115lbs to be a health new me. I am not the best at rejecting junk food/snacks, If i dont have then at home i do good, but when we are out its hard for me. I just had our daughter 3months ago so exercise hasnt been the easiest thing to get into. I have started walking with her in the mornings, but i would like to eventually get into a gym.
  • Mazzyx
    Mazzyx Posts: 131
    Options
    Hey!!!
    I would love to lose 14lbs in 3 months! I get married in August and I wish to look lovely in my wedding dress!! I think more importantly though, is I tone up rather than concentrate on the scales going down. lol
    xxx
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    My goal is about weight loss and fitting into my clothes (ideally 30 lbs by August) but my week to week goals for the next three months are about consistency. I am committed to healthy whole food eating 6 days a week, logging everything, and workouts at least four days a week.

Would love a buddy or two to check in with every week.

MM
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    well, right now I am 154 lbs. I want to be down to 140. I am 5'10" and grew up skinny, and lots of bad food choices, and large portions, and laziness made me fat.

My goals look like this:

To weigh 140 lbs
    Bootcamps every Sunday
    Running at least 3 days a week
    Eating smaller portions, more fruits and veggies, and not as many meals. This whole 5-6 meal b.s. is for people that can actually do that. The more I eat, the more I want to eat....I am good with just a few meals at smaller portions.
    Check in once a week, every Sunday before bootcamp, just weigh myself to reflect on what I have done and where I need to go

We can do this!
  • toothfairy79
    toothfairy79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Such great goal everyone!! That's great