New today!

Options
:smile: I am starting today. I think counting my calories is going to be the hardest thing for me.

Replies

• aquichocho
    Options
    :smile: I am starting today. I think counting my calories is going to be the hardest thing for me.
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:

Actually YOU will now be in control of eating delicious :happy: and satisfying calories :wink:

that are going to give you the healthy body you have always wanted!! :smokin: bod

This... is what counting calories here at MFP is all about! :smile:

There is NO deprivation :devil: ...only controlled satisfaction :drinker: .

Are ya in?? :huh:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

~MI
  • curliegirl
    curliegirl Posts: 191
    Options
    I thought it was a bit crazy to do at first too, but it really isn't that hard. Last week I tried something different and it worked well. On Sunday, I planned basically what I wanted to eat for my meals each day. That took about 1/2 an hour but it cut my entering time during the week way down. I just checked each morning what I was supposed to eat & it gave me some guidelines. It also made it really easy on Monday to do my shopping and I only needed to make 1 other trip during the week for fresh vegies. Gotta save some gas $ some where :cry:

You can do it!

3382.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!

Counting them and "knowing" your basic meals will get easier. Best of luck!
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi, counting calories is easy. Enjoy the ride. :bigsmile:
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i agree once you get into it you get to know what you like to eat what its worth and fitting it into your meal planning. im starting to plan ahead as much as i can. best of luck and welcome this place is awsome i love it. this is my 3 mth and i have lost over 9kg thats just under 20lb so im pretty happy. so not going to stop now
  • daloper620
    Options
    :smokin: I just started about a month and a half ago recording and countin it is working loosing weight and feel very good about myself once you get the hang of it you will be so surprised all the wrong amounts of calories,fat,and sodium you were inhaling it woke me up.Welcome
  • maureen4949
    Options
    Curliegirl, what a great idea, plan the meals ahead of time.. If something changes in the day, still easy to adjust. Thanks for sharing ! :smile:
  • 2bsober
    2bsober Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm new also, and this sight is exciting because it makes counting calories sooo much easier--good luck!!
  • ATanner_80
    Options
    I thought that same way but I find myself really watching what I eat and really enjoying just knowing it's going to all pay off in the end!!! Good luck and you can do it!!!!:flowerforyou: