5 Week Challenge

Options
A friend of mine on Facebook posted this challenge from www,gwenro.com
I started yesterday...who else is in??

Here are the rules...
1. 5 Exercises
2. 5 Days Per Week
3. Duration: 5 Weeks
4. Do NOT break (OR plan to break] repetitions into sets [no matter how much reps]
5. You MUST complete one exercise before starting the next one [no matter how much reps]
6. These exercises are meant to be done consecutively, so keep time in between sets and repetitions short [recommended: 5-10 seconds - this will hep you get better]
7. ALWAYS use proper form [an exercise done incorrectly, does not give desired results] --> Quality is always better than quantity
8. GO THE DISTANCE !!!

Here are the exercises:
Week One
20 Jumping Jacks
20 Burpees
20 Squats
20 Push-Ups
20 Sit-ups

Week Two
Increase to 40

Week Three
Increase to 60

Week Four
Increase to 80

Week Five
Increase to 100

Replies

• amyshield
    amyshield Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I completed Day One yesterday. I was not able to rest 5-10 seconds between exercises, in fact, had to rest about 10 minutes after the Burpees :(
    All in all it took me about 40 minutes to get through everything. I know that it will get better as I continue to do it. The point is, I DID IT!!
  • cuddlescreampuff
    cuddlescreampuff Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Great dedication to a very difficult workout routine. You can do this!! You will see that each day you will get better and better ... and do it in less time. I agree with the quality before quantity. You can do all the sit ups in the world, but if they're not done properly you won't get the same results. Keep your chin pointed up to the ceiling, and exhale while crunching. Be sure not to hurt your knees with squats. They can be dangerous if done wrong. Get some good workout music blasting and go for it!!
  • amyshield
    Options
    Does nobody want to do this with me? :smile:
    Where are all my friends??!!
  • mamaek
    mamaek Posts: 1
    Options
    I will do what I am able to daily. Sorry squats and burpies are out, but I will do the others!! :happy:
  • amyshield
    Options
    I will do what I am able to daily. Sorry squats and burpies are out, but I will do the others!! :happy:

I bet in 6 months you'll be doing squats and burpees :)

I love you Mama!
  • millyish
    millyish Posts: 3
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories this burns?