Looking for twin! female, 5'9, 159 lbs, 22 years

Options
Hey girls!

I am looking for a weight loss twin, 5'9'' tall and weigh 159 lbs - I want to lose about 20 lbs! Or a little more, slow but steady!

So anyone out there with similiar measures? Would be great to talk to sb who is similiar to me :)

All the best,
Lucy

Replies

• msmichydo
    msmichydo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and three quarters, I'm 23 and I currently weigh about 168, also trying to lose 20 lbs.
    If I reach 145 lbs., I'd be laughing! A lot of people don't see my weight as an issue, but I am just at that point where I've been this way my whole life and I feel so uncomfortable, and starting to realize how important my health and fitness is, not just the pant size!
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm so close!! well, kind of. 5'8, 22, 155lbs. Trying to get down to 135-145, I'll stop where I'm comfortable. Definitely going slowly. Soooo slowly...
  • calisim1
    calisim1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8", 160 lbs, & 22 yo! So pretty dang close. I would ideally like to get down to 130-135, because that is where I felt my best. This is the highest weight I have ever been. :( I am still technically in the "healthy" range, but I just don't like how I look or feel at this weight.
    I am coming off a back injury, so I'm slowing doing 30 day shred, pilates & yoga videos. I eat a plant based diet, & am playing around with gluten free, to see if it helps my stomach issues! :)
  • zlouiselouise
    Options
    I'm 5'9'', 22 and 158!! Twin is the perfect word ;) I want to lose 25-30lbs, this is the heaviest I've ever been and i'm OVER it!
    Let me know if you want to ttalk, i'm in Florida btw.
  • liz111006
    liz111006 Posts: 26
    Options
    We're actually very close. 5'9 i started at about 159 and am 23 years old. feel free to add me
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and weigh 145, I'm looking to lose 10-15 more pounds!
  • ejpitman
    ejpitman Posts: 1
    Options
    I am your twin. But I am OLD! I am 5'9" exactly 159 and I just turned 40. Looking to lose 15lbs. Count me in!