Why are most women on MFP gorgeous?

Options

Replies

• Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    Here's an even BETTER question.... Why do most men on MFP hide their faces and only show their chest/abs/arms????

I THINK WE HAVE SOME BUTTERFACES IN THE HOUSE!!

LMFAO!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Meah, I'm ok, wouldn't call me gorgeous but I'm working on me.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    someone say bacon?
    My bacon!

u gonna fight me for it?
    From your picture? ...Perhaps not :tongue:

Oh now, he looks fun to wrestle :wink: :blushing:
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Here's an even BETTER question.... Why do most men on MFP hide their faces and only show their chest/abs/arms????

I THINK WE HAVE SOME BUTTERFACES IN THE HOUSE!!

LMFAO!

LOL, well, I used to because I like my privacy.. But My face pic is in my pics, so no buttaface here !
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

I think referring to women as "7.5-10" makes you a *kitten* and anyone who felt warm and tingly inside when they read that has low self esteem.
    i wouldn't go as far as to call him a *kitten* but, yes, i found it pretty damn insulting.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I'm PMSing and stuffing my face with food...am i still hot?!
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options

To many men, yes.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    At first I thought it was just a coincidence that pretty girls were posting on some threads. But every single one of them is a looker, easily 7.5-10. I think the explanation is selection-bias. Only the good looking ones take care of their health. Impressive collection we got going here.

I was thinking the same thing about the men on here! :love:
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

I think referring to women as "7.5-10" makes you a *kitten* and anyone who felt warm and tingly inside when they read that has low self esteem.

Haterz gonna hate!

<add gif of david hasselhoff doing stupid *kitten*>
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    A lot of good lookers on this site. Should've joined sooner!
  • NormInv
    Options
    Nice! Thanks bro ;)

Thanks bro? Oh no she didnt!
  • NormInv
    Options
    I don't know if I am on the list but I am going to pretend I am and be happy about it. :happy:

You are a gorgeous woman, but I bet you already know that!
  • NormInv
    Options
    Cant really read through all and reply, but anyone on here is effing gorgeous and I am not just saying this. Really, you all look great and have the motivation to do better for yourself. How sexy is that!

My love to each and everyone of you!:heart:
  • coleycurly
    coleycurly Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Is this Going Fishing Thursday? Shoot, I totally forgot. OP, mind if I hitch a ride on your expedition?

To all the awesome women of MFP, you are the best and I appreciate you. And when the OP asks you for nekkid pics, please PM them to me as well

Hilarious!
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    I'll pretend I made the list too! :) Thanks for the boost!
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    you ladies on here are a bunch of hotties inside and outside....you all are very supportive and kind and this goes for the guys too...i never met so many beautiful people in once place
  • xoRicanmel
    xoRicanmel Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm not interested in making anyone's "list" but anyone looking for more friends or motivation add me :)
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I been wondering that myself! :-)
  • Increditim
    Increditim Posts: 159
    Options

Yes... yes you are. It means you're human. And imperfect like the rest of us.

The pole intensifies it though...
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Cant really read through all and reply, but anyone on here is effing gorgeous and I am not just saying this. Really, you all look great and have the motivation to do better for yourself. How sexy is that!

My love to each and everyone of you!:heart:

Thank You!