Well done! You look great.
  • michigangirl75
    michigangirl75 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic!! =)
  • trudieobrien
    trudieobrien Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh my dear girl, I am so proud of you, I have a 17 yr old grand-daughter who needs to do what you are doing, I am nearly 70 and I wish this program was available 20 yrs ago, I just want to say that you won't be in my shoes if you eat the right way now. I t is so much easier to maintain then to fix. I'm in a pre-diabetic class and the one MAJOR thing I learned was, watch your fat grams, monitor your sugar grams and don't worry about calories, I was stunned, but if you do the above things the calories automatically stay low, I'm rooting for you girl and don't ever let yourself go beyond 5 lbs over your desired weight or you will be back where you were, I know, keep it up enjoy your lefe with friends and watch the fat grams
  • Patcolombo
    Options
    Inspiring to Fitness Family Members. Thanks for sharing!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Great work girly! Your hard work and dedication has paid off!! Keep at it and you will be where you want to be!!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    you are adorable!
    well done - stay healthy :flowerforyou:
  • cmurphy252
    cmurphy252 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I think you look great at 163! Awesome job :-)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats on all your hard work and I can't wait to read when you attain your goal.
  • TygerTwoTails
    TygerTwoTails Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Happy to hear that you have a renewed excitement for life! Congrats on all of your hard work, you look wonderful!
  • ednaemerson
    ednaemerson Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Looking good for sure and I love your attitude about the scale. You have written something that so many people need to hear including me. All the best to you in the future
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!