interesting shift that is occurring......

Options
I am so glad that I logged into MFP. I had been suggesting this to others and finally gave ti a try. I am not much of a computer person...............

Along the way I have made the switch to olive oil mayonaise thereby reducing calories and saturated fat. I have also made some changes to my egg salad - adding FF cottage cheese instead of using a second egg - another fat savings! Today whilst thinking about lunch - the plan was to make egg salad - but it occurred to me that I could/would be just as satisfied with a hard boiled egg, a piece of toast, 4 bean salad and a fresh mandarin orange.

Call me crazy - but this just makes me laugh - that I enjoyed my lunch just as much with less fat and overall calories HURRAY!!!!

I would love to hear any similar findings/experiences that you have had that may have been similar to this.

thanks - looking for some other ideas :smile: :smile: :smile:

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    It's always nice when you can see and be thankful for the progress and changes. Awesome job! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!