113 lbs and reached goal weight. Kerry's story

Options

Replies

• hatkinson87
    Options
    Wow!! Your face looks so different! You're a beautiful woman and a huge inspiration to people like me! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • Fat2FitACE
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

and BTW the cutest baby ever!
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Amazing...thank you for sharing and keeping me motivated!!
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have it all.... Plus determination. Plus inspiration to others on MFP. And a Whoot Whoot on top of it. :smile:
  • jreincke
    jreincke Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great inspiration that it can be done. How long did it take you to reach your goal?
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look great!!!
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That is really encouraging and motivational! You look great and your goals are really close to mine! Do you mind if I friend request you?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    The striped dress picture is AWESOME!! You look amazing! ♥
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    We used to live in Lowell. Not a bad town. As long as you stayed away from down town anyway.
    Moved south in 2008 to longer summers and shorter winters :bigsmile:
    LOL thanks I don't live there just did a 5k there this weekend :)
  • kuderstadt
    kuderstadt Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It's all in your smile. Love it.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look so happy!
  • Seaglass1123
    Options
    I know that I say it daily... but you absolutely ROCK. To make the decision to turn your life around the way you have is sooo inspirational. My world has become a better place simply by having people like you in it. :flowerforyou:

There is really no point in my telling you to keep on being AWESOME... cuz you will and I know it. You are one of those people that truly do understand that this about LIFE, and I love that you are making yours as great as it can be!

I truly love you. YOUR attitude and outlook keep me going! Thanks for your support darling!
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Nice work MA girl!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Options
    That is really encouraging and motivational! You look great and your goals are really close to mine! Do you mind if I friend request you?

Of course! I love to be a supportive friend. All I ask of my friends is that it's a 2 way street :smile:
  • Seaglass1123
    Options
    You look AMAZING! And you are def inspirational! In your before pic you look as if you have the same build as me so to see that you were able to come down so much and really see that much of a difference in your shape gives me hope! How tall are you if you don't mind my asking?!

5'4 (and a half :)
  • CJMommyof2
    CJMommyof2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey! It is because of stories like yours that I feel inspired to keep going! Thank you so much for posting!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing, congratulations!
  • 7Nonny
    7Nonny Posts: 15
    Options
    Great job!
  • hannahjames295
    hannahjames295 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I know that I say it daily... but you absolutely ROCK. To make the decision to turn your life around the way you have is sooo inspirational. My world has become a better place simply by having people like you in it. :flowerforyou:

Love this post and couldn't agree more, thanks for the inspiration!
  • iheena
    iheena Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Outstanding... Accomplishment
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!