Hi! New and looking for friends for encouragment!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Tara and I have an 18 month old son. I live in Orlando. I joined fitness pal because I still am trying to get rid of the baby weight. I gained about 40 lbs total with my son. I lost about 10 lbs on my own and then have been stuck in the same place for awhile. I am hoping to commit to fitness pal and be able to continue my weight loss.
I would like to find some people to be friends with on here and so we can both encourage each other in our journey's. If you are interested feel free to friend me.

~Tara

Replies

• Scrappy_Jo
    Options
    Welcome, Tara! I live in Gainesville! :) Sending a friend request now....good luck!
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hi Tara! Feel free to friend request me also! :)
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    :D sending friend request now :D
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request as well. Welcome to MFP!
  • steph_armstrong
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats on your son!!
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Tara I'm so proud of you for reaching out in this venue. :n) I'm your friend already, but I'll continue to be your friend through thick and thin. :n) xoxo
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like!
  • jmcankat31
    Options
    hey Tara I just moved to Davenport, I am sending a friend request now. good luck to u girl and always stay positive
  • leanandmeanmachine
    Options
    Hi, Tara, I would love to be your buddy also. Iive in Pensacola, Florida, we can go through this journey together. I've been on this site now for 3 days. I love it.
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site - the support here is WONDERFUL. I just love having friends here, motivating others on their accomplishments is really helping me to stay on track with my own progress. I'll go send a friend request now. :)

And anyone else who sees this, feel free to add me - I just love having pals on this site!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    sending a friend request now, good luck on your weight loss journey xx