And I begin again..........

Options
So I decided to take a different approach to my "get healthy or else" journey. For 30 days I am going to try Herbalife products. I have never been into taking supplements and meal replacements. However, I have been up and down being consistent with eating properly the natural way. I actually began yesterday. It was a cake walk until I right before getting into to bed. Then suddenly, I wanted everything sweet and salty to snack on. I was hungry at all, I just craved junk. Now it's day two and I'm positive I will make it through. This time I will eat a snack before it gets too late.

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    I never heard of herbalife products let me know how they are please :) feel free to add me if you would like to btw
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Hey there.

I'm curious about the "natural way" to eat. That would just be through your mouth wouldn't it?

I'm a little scared to ask you how one would eat unnaturally . . . .
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    you can do it

:flowerforyou:
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. Something I have helped my customers through is realizing to still focus on eating habits because once you go back to real food you are ready for the adjustment.
  • Keebler1976
    Keebler1976 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I did "Herbal Magic" once (2yrs back) and it worked very well, good food, lots of vitamins lost 40lbs in 6 months... Only down fall was the cost very expensive !! I paid out almost $2000 over the 6 months. The base of the programme is why I joined MFP, It tells you to keep a food journal write every thing down ! take your measurements / weight in no more then twice a week (same Day/time each week) . Take your herbal supplement list to your local health food store and show them what you are on, they will be able to get you the same stuff at 1/2 the cost or less. Do what works for you, Good Luck !
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    That sounds complicated and expensive, but best of luck to you. If you find that this herbalife thing is just not something that you can do for the rest of your life and have to look at starting again, check out this link with some simple basics :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/952996-level-obstacles-lose-weight-target-fat-easy