my journey

Options
andyb000
andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
I'm a wife and a mother of 2 beautiful kids. Before I was introduced to Beachbodyy , I felt very insecure and ashamed of my body. At 5'0 my weight showed everywhere. I was happy but also unhappy at the same time. Always trying to fit into clothes to hide my flaws, looking in the mirror and just not happy on the way I looked or felt. Only taking face pictures on my profile on facebook. My stomach was the one part of my body I tried to hide, with 2 births with one of them a c-section and bad stretch marks. I avoided full body pictures all together. my self esteem was nonexistent. I failed at new years resolutions year after year. I stayed on healthy eating for maybe a week and gave up. I was always tired, and sleep and food were my best friend some days. I did not want to feel like this any longer, and told myself enough is enough!
In Jan 2012 I decided this is going to be my year. The year that I break through those barriers and tear down that wall. To begin a new start! To find the new me!. I started with Slim In 6®. I was tired, wanted to give up, but with the help of my friends from my online support team, and my husband who was also doing power90. I pushed play everyday, just to see if this program really worked. I told myself...its only 6 weeks! I was losing weight little by little and it motivated me to push through and see it through. I dedicated myself to complete this, concentrated on my nutrition and incorporated it with Shakeology®. I told myself I will not Give UP!! I can Do this! And I did, as Of Feb 24 2012. I completed the Slim in 6 program, with great results of a 20lb weightloss . I was very proud of this accomplishment, and it had motivated me to start in a Power 90® challenge group. As of May 25, 2012 I completed my 2nd program with a 28lb and 20 1/2 inches lost!
August 16 2012. I lost another 19lbs with TurboFire completing my 3rd program! I have gained my self confidence, my self esstem, and most of all I am setting example for the people whom mean the world to me, my family. At this time, i believed i could go all the way..my motivation and my dedication was on full speed ahead.
In November 2012 i finished Insanity®, just in time for my birthday and was 5lbs away from Goal . I then said to myself, if i can do Insanity...I can smash Insanity The Asylum 1 &2, AND I DID! completing it Dec 2012 and winning the Beachbody Challenge! I have lost 73lbs and reached my goal of 105. I finally can say that i accomplished everything that I aimed to do to lose the weight. I am always up for more challenges and making new goals for myself as this is a lifestyle.
I never thought in a million years, that I would feel as healthy, more energized and more happy with myself as I do now. I lost the weight, but i gained so much more from within. The weight that has brought me down for years, has been replaced, for a new love for myself. I Have gained back my self confidence and self esteem through this amazing lifestyle. The once shy, quiet, insecure person, is now the woman she was meant to be Thanks to Beachbody and to whom all have been there since day 1. My main focus now is to keep setting the example for others by helping, supporting, motivating, but most of all making them realize this is possible! "A journey of a thousand miles always begins with just one step" feel free to add me:)

29947503_8673.jpg

Replies

• unnur16
    unnur16 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    grate job! you look amazing
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you:)
  • kegbail
    kegbail Posts: 47
    Options
    Amazing job! Your stomach looks amazing....what a transformation from before to after. Thanks for sharing your success with those of us still on the journey!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    WOW WOW AND WOW:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

what an inspiration. thanks for sharing
  • andyb000
    Options
    thank you:)
  • sarahi2009
    sarahi2009 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Amazing results. You look so much younger (and happier!!!). Congratulations on the hard work - results are your proof that it works. :)
  • Fat2FitACE
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    AMAZING!!!!!
  • andyb000
    Options
    yes it works nothing but nutrition and workouts and just that purpose to keep going...always remember your "why"
  • andyb000
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!