Instead of high calorie $5 lattes

Options

Replies

• knot2thin
    knot2thin Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    my favorite morning drink is 4 oz. of hot 1% milk, 4 shots of espresso and a tablespoon of french vanilla international delight. this replaces my venti coffee with around 4 oz of heavy cream.
  • trackme
    trackme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Powdered peanut butter-wow!!!! 'in love" ;)
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Mmmm, y'all are making me hungry XD
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    There is a coffee shop near me that serves coffee ice cubes in the iced coffees :) So easy to make your own using up that last bit of coffee. I never thought about using a blender. No time on the weekdays (and can't afford to wake anyone else with my racket), but this sounds like a real treat when a weekend run is over on a warm day!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I bought silk iced coffee :)
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    yummm thanks!
  • rachelprogress
    rachelprogress Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Voila.

That's all I got.

Thank you...
  • SarahDavs
    SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Voila.

That's all I got.

Thank you...
    One misspelling. Way to stay positive and supportive, thanks. :P
  • mellimel99
    mellimel99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pardon my ignorance - what is a long black? :embarassed:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I just get the 100 calorie skinny latte's. Still kills my wallet though, but at least I can afford the cals. Really it's no biggie to me, I get a lot out of my starbucks excursions. Meet up with friends. Sometimes head to workouts from there. Etc., etc, etc.

I am however extremely curious about this peanut butter powder? Is it low cal? Hi protein? How much does the whole thing come out to in calories, protein, carbs grams?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    Voila.

That's all I got.

Thank you...

Yeah, thanks for this.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Sarah's Picture was well worth the click. lol
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_black

I didn't know either....and I have a dirty, dirty, mind so I had to look it up. Problem solved, mind stopped from wandering.
  • bdorri00
    bdorri00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I use a coffee frother to whip up my almondmilk into a delightful cappuccino-type drink every morning.

I also pour any coffee left over in the pot into an ice cube tray, and make "frappuccinos" in my Ninja blender with frozen coffee cubes, protein powder, and almondmilk. I like them way better than the ones at Starbucks... mine aren't too sweet, and you can't beat the price!

What a great idea to freeze leftover coffee for frozen coffee! I think I'll have to try that!
  • bdorri00
    bdorri00 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Also, if you don't like the taste of SKINNY drinks at any coffee shop, my friend introduced me to something magical and it's a lot cheaper than a regular latte! We get iced (or hot) coffee and add white mocha (or your favorite flavor to it). It ends up 130 calories for a grande. You can also get it decaf if you want. We get an iced Americano decaf and add the syrup. It's a delicious treat and only about $3 instead of $5
  • Fat2FitACE
    Options
    Thanks for the idea Sarah.....I can't wait to try the PB Mocha!!!:drinker:
  • SarahDavs
    SarahDavs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I just get the 100 calorie skinny latte's. Still kills my wallet though, but at least I can afford the cals. Really it's no biggie to me, I get a lot out of my starbucks excursions. Meet up with friends. Sometimes head to workouts from there. Etc., etc, etc.

I am however extremely curious about this peanut butter powder? Is it low cal? Hi protein? How much does the whole thing come out to in calories, protein, carbs grams?
    Serving size: 2tbsp
    Calories: 45
    Total Fat:1.5g
    Total carb: 5g
    Fiber: 2g
    Sugars: 1g
    Protein: 5g
    Sodium: 94mg

After searching the grocery stores in my area I thought I would have to buy it online but finally found it through my local GNC
  • toritoriprind
    toritoriprind Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mbratton628
    mbratton628 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    yum
  • jporter2004
    jporter2004 Posts: 60 Member
    Options

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_black

I didn't know either....and I have a dirty, dirty, mind so I had to look it up. Problem solved, mind stopped from wandering.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: