Workout Videos

Options
So my hubby may be getting a new job that pays more! YAY!

Unfortunately it's at night, so now I am going to have to pick the little man up from school while my hubby goes into work. That means no more gym time.

Any suggestions on workout videos for the homestead?

Replies

• knovello82
    knovello82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Do you have on demand? My cable provider has an entire fitness section thats free. I like to do kickboxing.
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    I do have On Demand, I'll have to check that out. Thanks!
  • knovello82
    knovello82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    No problem. I have Comcast/Xfinity, they have all different kinds of workouts. I don't know if other cable providers have it. I'm a little depressed because we are moving and will have a different cable provider (back to Direct TV) & I don't know if they will have the workout videos :-/
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    YouTube has many, many workout videos. I like Fitness Blender. They have all different kinds of workouts of different durations. You can find JM's 30 day shred there. You could do a different workout every day off YouTube and never run out I'm sure.
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I love pretty much anything JM, but there are a lot of videos on youtube or fitnessblender.com!
  • wissabo
    wissabo Posts: 2
    Options
    I've been doing the Tracy Anderson videos that you can find on YouTube lately, and I love them. :)
  • JLPaige
    JLPaige Posts: 194
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice!!!