Did i go over?

Options
Here's Todays Rundown

Calories: 860
Carbs: 58
Fat: 50
Sodium: 1,280

I went over my fat by 10, but under on everything else, did i do ok today?

Replies

• OMISALJ
    OMISALJ Posts: 69
    Options
    Here's Todays Rundown

Calories: 860
    Carbs: 58
    Fat: 50
    Sodium: 1,280

I went over my fat by 10, but under on everything else, did i do ok today?
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You need to eat.....860 calories is not enough to live on. The absolute minimum is 1200 calories, otherwise your body goes into starvation mode.

We will have todo some bumping....Banks has some great explanations in other posts about this.

I am almost always over in something, but the calories are the most important :flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I agree! That is no where near enough calories--going over a little on categories is ok but you've got to eat! Not eating enough will have a negative impact on your body.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    agree. 860 calories is dangerously low.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    yikes - the more you hear it the better: That is NOT enough cals for anyone... there is no quick fix with getting fit so eat enough of the right foods, work out and feel great!!
  • OMISALJ
    OMISALJ Posts: 69
    Options
    Thanks everyone.

But i was planning on eating more, i have my dessert staring at me right now!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.

But i was planning on eating more, i have my dessert staring at me right now!!!

Unless that was about a 500 or even 700 calorie dessert, you're still not eating enough.

Your carbs are really low, too. I eat more carbs then that and I'm a diabetic and have to watch carbs. Body needs carbs for fuel, so they're not as "evil" as some would think.