Positive, uplifting buddies wanted!

Options
My new goal is to post everyday. I "started" a couple of weeks ago, but then mom came to visit and I turned 40... ANYWAY... water under the bridge :)

I am doing Medifast and I am seeking positive minded people for mutual encouragement and occasional (gentle) butt-kicking!

Replies

• 72maureen
    72maureen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome!
  • cjaynep
    cjaynep Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome back, I find this site such a great tool :) I've added you as a buddy. If anyone else would like some extra encouragement feel free to add :) 15th week approaching and am well on track for losing half of my goal weight and I know it's down to this site
  • bergpa
    bergpa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I see you have a Disney related profile pic too! (Mine's one of the towel animals they leave in the rooms.) Feel free to add me.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    feel free t add me, I want to stay focused and help others to stay focused and stick with it, just because i have reached my goal doesnt mean I can slack off, its a lifestyle change.
  • OldCrow125
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you like (or anyone else)-- I try to positive and helpful (and maybe just a tad funny). I've just restarted my journey with MFP, having already lost just over 75 pounds and with about 50 to go.
  • OldTrixieFrench
    OldTrixieFrench Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will certainly add you! i will definately help with encouragement and would love some right back. i have some committed friends on here but sadly some of them start and then trail off. I love this app because it is such a helpful place where i can be encouraged with my progress and motivated by others!