what is your 3 month goal? join me!:)

Options

Replies

• toothfairy79
    toothfairy79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join! Going to europe july19th for a month and want to look as good as possible!! I would love to be down 20-30lbs. I've done it before with some good motivation and dedication.
    Europe is motivating, I am sure you can do it!! Just keep up the effort and you'll get there
  • jess_goobie
    jess_goobie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would love to join I am getting married at the end of August and would love to be 30-40lbs lighter
  • sjr1016a
    sjr1016a Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My goal is to lose at least 25lbs by July or somewhere close to that. Good luck everyone! I'm sure with the constant motivation and support, we will reach our goal! This website is definitely a step in the right direction! :-)
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Options
    I have two goals for August 3 and 4th to be precise lol. I officially hit my mid 40's August 4th. I am registered to run my first 5K on the 3rd and I really want to be in ONEderland by the time I hit 45 on the 4th. I am 28.6 pounds away :wink:
  • toothfairy79
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies and friend request!! that is awsome
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I would like to be able to wear a dress from Coast in size 14. This probably means losing 10 - 15 pounds, but depends on where the weight goes from and the ratio of fat/muscle lost.

I've gone down a size in the last 8-10 weeks, so very possible....but I'm getting married so afraid nights out with hamper me.
  • healthy_jessx3
    healthy_jessx3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose 20 pounds! at least by August!
  • luticiaf
    luticiaf Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

3 months.... ok i've been on this journey for 3 weeks so far, so i think i've ironed out my diet challenges and a fitness path, ready to hit it hard!

I'm 5'8 also (yay for tall girls!) my body fat is 25.9%, i'd like to get that down to 22%. Would like to get from my current 136 down to 125. because I don't know what 22% will look like, weight-wise, i'm a little flex on that 125 lbs.

let's do this!
  • toothfairy79
    Options
    I'm currently at 165 at 5'9 but would love to be 145 by my 20th birthday on 5th July!!!! (11 weeks)
    About 2lbs a week!
    Our goals are quite similar..I would also love to be at 145lbs before end of July... I am sure we can do this:)
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 12 lbs - around 1 lb a week or so!
  • TheFutureMrsClark
    TheFutureMrsClark Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 25lbs by July 13th. That is when I run my first 5K....Ideally i'd like more than that but i'm trying to keep it reasonable.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    30Lbs. in 3 months. I'm going on vacation to Topsail, NC and am really looking forward to not feeling like a cow in my bikini. I'm 5'2" and 168Lbs. right now. I'm working on a goal of about 2Lbs lost per week and am still adjusting my diet and excercise accordingly. I think the 1200 calories per day is too little so I get closer to 1400 cals per day instead.

Good luck to everyone with your goals.
    We vaca on Topsail twice a year!! LOVE it there
  • NayomixOrizu
    NayomixOrizu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I see this thread is from last spring...but I would like to lose 12 lbs in 12 weeks. That would put me at goal by Christmas. Currently 5'3" and the last time I weighed I was 153. (Haven't had the courage to face the scale in the last couple of weeks.) Would like to be 140-142.
  • christyisard
    christyisard Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hopefully in 3 months time, ill be at my goal weight or past my goal weight :smile: Fingers crossed!
  • lucy8_
    lucy8_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My 3-month goal is 25 pounds. I'm 5'5" and weight 196 right now and I'd love to get that down to 170 before the end of the holidays.

I'm on a low carb diet and walking 40 minutes a day and that helped eliminate 15 pounds. My main goal is getting to (and maintaining) 133 pounds.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Aiming to get to around 10% bodyfat before Xmas. Not sure how much weight loss it will be but estimate 8-10lbs.
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Get as close to 12 percent body fat while preserving my mass.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    In three months, I want to be 15 lbs down. I'm 5'7" and around 164, blech.
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    100 lbs total by 1/19/17 - 2 years since beginning - 13 to go!!