New to MFP..would like to find friends :)

Options
Hi I am brand new today to MFP. I would like to lose 60 pounds. I have just started healthy eating and excercise routine 2 weeks ago. I have been keeping a food journal and eating 1200 cals a day. I would like to find friends for support on here. I'd like to encourage others along their journey as well. Add me if you want :) Best of luck to all of you with your weight loss goals!

Replies

• Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,807 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck. Feel free to add me. I have about 140 pounds yet to lose and taking it one day at a time.
  • ynvndn
    ynvndn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! If you want you can add me. I'm very active on MFP, log in every day. I have to say i love it! You really get support here from people, it's great. Keeps you motivated. :-)

Good luck with your weightloss journey!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I've been logging in for over 500 days, but I'm always up for new friends :)
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome... there is a lot of motivation here if you want it....I am d own 20 pounds since I started a few months ago....you can do it...
  • Makenziesnana
    Options
    Welcome. I will be your friend. :smile:
  • cadillacfrank
    cadillacfrank Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I just got back. Always glad to help out.

Feel free to add
  • mmoonstars
    mmoonstars Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I always need fresh support.

Make sure you actually calculate the caloric intake you need and not just assume that you are the perfect standard that the nutritional facts diet is based off of. I get 1600 a day right now. It all depends on you!
  • nycsoozy1
    nycsoozy1 Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome!
  • whatthedeuce23
    whatthedeuce23 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if anyone is still looking for friends! :D
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me... I'm always looking for new support buddy's..
  • wizkklx
    wizkklx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started tonight and have similar calorie goals. Friend me if you are interested in trying to keep each other motivated. I am looking to lose around 30 lbs as well as improve my stamina and flexibility. What is your exercise program, a gym routine?
  • SoulEater7
    Options
    I'm on here everyday, feel free to add me :) - (this apply's to all)
  • mom2klr
    mom2klr Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! I'm down 20 lbs since February and have found this website to be a great source of support! Best of luck to you! : )
  • dlmaylor
    dlmaylor Posts: 25
    Options
    Would love to support & get support you can add me :)
  • vickybloss
    Options
    Add me, I am happy to give motivation
  • kablondy
    kablondy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

Feel free to add me anyone, I have recently just startd back after 3 months & decided to start eating healthy again & doing the 1200 calories.

Good luck!
  • Steffimiu
    Steffimiu Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Add me! A good support system is a good thing to have :)
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Anyone can add me, happy to give and get support :)
  • scuzziemoo
    scuzziemoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me to, started over about a month a go, and it's going well so far. Just need extra support to help me stay on track.

Heather x
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Feel free to add me, I've got around 43 lbs to lose :) always fun to lose weight and celebrate with others!!