What celebrity do you most look like?

Options

Replies

• Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've always gotten people saying Alyson Hannigan:

25f2h69.jpg

But, ever since the new Wendy's commercials have come out, I get Morgan Smith Goodwin a lot, too:

z226153812.jpg

I see the resemblance!!!
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Do mine, do mine. If necessary, which it totally will be, you can insert the word "fat" before hand. Unless you are going to say Jabba the Hutt. Then, don't you dare.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I have been told maggie gyllenhal. Dont see it at all!!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    The only ones I've ever gotten from people are Sarah Jessica Parker and Joan Osbourn. I don't see either...
  • bethanyan2013
    bethanyan2013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Any ideas? The only one i've ever heard is Bridget Fonda and that was only once. I don't see it. What do you think? I couldn't post her pic!
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've heard Adele, Kat Dennings (i think its the hair) and back when I was blonde I heard Kate Winslet.. I dont really see any of it.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I dont look like anyone apart from my dad lol. Anyone wanna guess one for me?
  • Laurdev123
    Options
    people have said britney spears (i wish!!!) and adele! I dont see it though
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Mike Tyson - Ne-yo with my hair cut low
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I've been told that I look like Nicole Linkletter in both my face and body (she is a model), and we have the same body type (I am just all around 1 inch slimmer than she is in my measurements). And oddly enough, we also have the same birthday. But, she is taller than me, I am petite (and she is a tad younger than me). Also I have green eyes and she has blue eyes.
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I really don't think I resemble anybody. With my ethnic diversity I don't even know of ANYBODY that could compare:ohwell:
  • babecon
    babecon Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Squidward.
    According to my sister anyway, I think maybe it's something to do with my tentacles?
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Squidward.
    According to my sister anyway, I think maybe it's something to do with my tentacles?

:laugh:
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Tina Fey
  • RiesigJay
    RiesigJay Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've been told I look like Dolph Lundgren most often.

Dolph-Lundgren-kung-fu-1384478-263-406.jpg

Once I was told I look like that guy from the TV show "Prison Break", Wentworth Miller:
    http://www.trendysetterz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Wentworth-Miller-girlfriend.jpg

I'm inclined to say I look more like Lundgren though.
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I got told I looked like Brittany Murphy.
  • 5erious
    5erious Posts: 469
    Options
    brad pitt
  • Sunnyjb
    Sunnyjb Posts: 220
    Options
    I get Kylie Mnogue when I'm blonde and Christina Ricci when I've got my hair dark
  • charovnitza
    charovnitza Posts: 689
    Options
    Liza Minelli
  • M______
    M______ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I was told a few times that I look like Tom DeLonge. I couldn't see it. I get those awful comparisons. Whoever is white with dark hair, thats who I look like :p