And then kept it off?

Replies

• abrandnewme18
    Options
    no, no one has ever done that.
  • Imani9629
    Imani9629 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow rude much? Mfp is for uplifting people and being positive not for rudeness and cynicism
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I use raspberry keytones and coffee enemas
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    wrong_zps2534627d.gif
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Wow rude much? Mfp is for uplifting people and being positive not for rudeness and cynicism

SC3sFl2.gif
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    Breasts.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    No. All of my success comes from doing whatever Dr. Oz says to do this week.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options

SC3sFl2.gif

DUH!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    That doesn't work.

I mean, have you ever seen a millionaire that promotes eating healthy and exercise?

I'll stick with my Alli tablets thanks.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    no, no one has ever done that.

^ this.

i am curious to hear how this works out for the OP and will consider trying it myself, but only after the OP tells me that it works.

meanwhile, i'll stick with hypnotic lap bands and coffee enemas.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! :) My dad lost 40 pounds and has kept them off for more than 4 years!
  • Kelley_B
    Kelley_B Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    To answer your question, no I've never done that. I'm on here and am losing currently, but this is my first time ever losing weight so I don't know about how to keep it off. In a few years I'll respond to this post again :)

And you know, say yes.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Only if I "jump started" it.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I did the second one for 34 years and now I am doing the first one for a year. So far, It works for me. :wink:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I guess it would depend on how long you have to keep it off for?
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    What a bunch of random bizarre nonsense comments.

My husband: was 225, 8 years ago. Lost weight via exercise mainly. Never gained it back.
    My mother-in-law: don't know her previous or current weight cause I never asked. Doctor's orders to lose weight to help maintain her diabetes. 9 years ago. Granted this was a permanent lifestyle change and she still watches everything she eats. But she was, let's say very very large and now only slightly overweight and has been the smaller size for 8 years now.
    A good friend of mine in high school: 11 years ago. Hit 300 lbs and was determined to do something about it. He started running with me and eating healthy. Took him 3 years to get down to 185 and he maintained there for years. I saw him last summer finish the IronMan here, he is 165.
    My sister: post pregnancy she weighed 185 and started simply eating healthier, never exercised and still doesn't. She is now 110 and a size 2 (almost 6 years later.)
    Sister-in-law: 2 years ago went from a size 22 to a size 7, primarily diet change. She is still a 7 today.

I could go on, I know more ... Point is, yes, there are people that keep it off. I can't say I am one of them yet, cause I haven't gotten it off. Eating right and exercise is the best way to lose weight, and yes, with just a little discipline, it can stay off.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    method 1 will always work. human body is like a car. you need to put gas in the car for it to run. but if you put a lot of gas and then dont drive and the car just sits in the garage the same thing applies to the human body and you get fat. its self evident.
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    I lost weight in an unhealthy way and gained it back if that helps :brokenheart:
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    diet-meme-8.jpg?w=510
  • Imani9629
    Imani9629 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

SC3sFl2.gif

DUH!

Huh? I was referring to the girl above me