Options

Replies

• MarianneElizabethRDH
    Options
    Amazing!
  • amyalves
    amyalves Posts: 1
    Options
    Great job! It is inspiring to see your progress and see how healthy you look now.
  • lllewellen
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing. Props to you!!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! You look AMAZING and I'm sure you feel even better! Very inspiring!!
  • SheriKCourtney
    Options
    Wow ~ you look amazing. Thanks for sharing.
  • emcwilli
    emcwilli Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. What race is the recent photo with the "Boston Strong" bib? I'm from Boston area too and am gonna run the Boston "Common Man's Marathon" this weekend. If you know of upcoming races that benefit marathon victims &c., let me know :)
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Congrats your success we're all proud of you
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. What race is the recent photo with the "Boston Strong" bib? I'm from Boston area too and am gonna run the Boston "Common Man's Marathon" this weekend. If you know of upcoming races that benefit marathon victims &c., let me know :)

A race in Lowell MA, the Lowell Firefighters 5k. It was my 2nd 5k and small compared to the one I did last Thanksgiving.

I too would love to do one in town -I will keep my eye out.
  • skinnylady2014
    skinnylady2014 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Kerry, love your story!! Pictures are worth a 1000 words! This is sooo encouraging to me as a newcomer.

Tbanks!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    WOW! You dont even look like the same person in the first picture with the purple shirt on. Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself. VERY well done!!!!!
  • fireant777
    Options
    Wow!! That's incredible! You look amazing! :-) proof that hard work and dedication pays off!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Wow ! You have done amazing :D
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    what an amazing story congrats on your weight loss and what you have accomplished
  • will76lisa
    Options
    Amazing, so pleased for you. x
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Kerry, you have done such an amazing job and you are such an inspiration. I want to "grow up" and be JUST LIKE YOU!!! Thank you for sharing your story :smile:
  • zhannka77
    zhannka77 Posts: 27
    Options
    you continue to inspire me... Your smile radients right throw the computer... So proud and happy for you xoxo
  • crissykclai
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story. I hope to be where you are eventually.
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    BUMP ATTACK! Cause she's freaking awesome.
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    You look marvelous my darling!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!