Healthy gluten free recipes!

Options
McLifterPants
McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
Hi everyone,

I've recently started a healthy gluten free recipe blog, complete with nutrition info, so I thought I'd share in case anyone else was suffering from Celiac or gluten intolerance and needed some meal ideas. I've actually had non-GF people try and enjoy them too, so really anyone can make them, the lack of gluten is just a bonus for those who need it! The web address is theshehulkchef.tumblr.com. So far, the following recipes are up:

Gorgonzola Bacon Mac & Cheese (479 cal)
Southwestern Steak Salad (311 cal)
Slow Cooker Chicken with Red Wine, Mushrooms and Tomatoes (279 cal)
Sweet Chili Tilapia (232 cal)
Chicken, Asparagus & Goat Cheese Mock Risotto (324 cal)
Chicken Quinoa Salad with Avocado, Plum and Blue Cheese (640 cal)

There is also an "Ask Me Anything" function if you have any questions or ideas. Hope someone finds it helpful!

Replies

• akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Cool, I will check it out. I get most of my recipes from Pinterest.
  • McLifterPants
    Options
    Haha I get a lot of my inspiration from Pinterest when I'm creating new recipes! I often find myself having the thought "will this photograph well?" Luckily, that is a secondary thought to "will this taste really good?"
  • matthewcorb
    Options
    This is good. I love these recipes! I'll make sure that I get to try some of them. Thanks for sharing!

I've been following mostly Paleo lately. Got an awesome recipe book that I am getting my recipes from.
  • nellysaurus88
    nellysaurus88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Bookmarking ^.^

Do you have a board on Pinterest to follow?
  • McLifterPants
    Options
    I have two actually!

The one where I put my own recipes: http://pinterest.com/hannahmay12/my-recipes/

And the one where I gather other people's recipes as inspiration (some have gluten because they are from before I went GF): http://pinterest.com/hannahmay12/delicious-healthy/
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    bump thank you! I'm just starting to go gluten free so all the help I can get is great.
  • Bejede
    Bejede Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    bump