%Body fat, BMR/TDEE Help

Options
I went through the IPOARM to determine all of these, using measurements to estimate my %body fat. However, about a year ago, I was measured at my university's gym with one of the instruments that has you hold electrodes and put your arms out straight. The number I got a year ago is significantly less than the one the Fat 2 Fit calculator determined. I'm not sure which to use, since that was a year ago, and since then I have worked out more and lost weight. Any advice on this is much appreciated!

Replies

• agalassie
    agalassie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Please help me! I did the calculation and it said my BMR was about 1400 and my TDEE is 1487, which seems really low compared to everyone else's I've read on here. I'm just really confused.
  • jeccawest
    jeccawest Posts: 54
    Options
    I would just go see your regular doctor and have them do your calculations. every one is different.
  • OnMyWay2Me2
    OnMyWay2Me2 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I know NOTHING about this, but I hope someone is able to help you.
    Please help me! I did the calculation and it said my BMR was about 1400 and my TDEE is 1487, which seems really low compared to everyone else's I've read on here. I'm just really confused.
  • mrydavis
    mrydavis Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would just go see your regular doctor and have them do your calculations. every one is different.

This. Most doctors will even have a machine that measures your daily expenditure and therefore it can determine how many calories to eat.