Not really new but I've never said Hi!

Options
Anport
Anport Posts: 12 Member
So I joined MFP back in 2010 but I had trouble really getting on the bandwagon of exercising and changing my diet. Incidentally, I also lost over 20 lbs over the past two years since then. When I rejoined a couple of weeks ago, I figured I'd give it another try and see how it went. Considering I'm still going strong in my weight loss, I figured it was about time I became active and introduced myself.

So, hello! I'm a student I'm trying to make a serious lifestyle change. I'd love to meet new friends and other motivational people. :)

Replies

• Ashleigh0124
    Options
    Hi! I'm a fellow Adventure Time fan :) I joined MFP last year but fell of the wagon spectacularly! I rejoined because my flatmate and I started a 12 week challenge through our local gym, I'm now half way through week 3 and very thankful I started. I don't calorie count or log my excersize daily, but I am happy to lend support or have a chat about things.

Feel free to add me (I don't have a lot of MFP friends atm and sometimes feel like an idiot updating my profile since no one really pays attention :P), and congrats on your weight loss so far - you've done an incredible job!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    hi
  • Anport
    Options
    Hi! And thanks so much Ashleigh, I know, I don't log in at least half of what I eat but I do try to be conscious of what I eat. And I don't have many friends either but I'll be happy to add you! :)
  • royvor
    royvor Posts: 271
    Options
    Hi, I like your quote becuase it is so true aren't we all just a work in progress? Hmm very deep. I think I will add this to my list of inspirational quotes. I am on here alot now but as you stated I have been a member for a while but up until now I am out of the shadow and chatting and trying to be more involved because I am so close to my goal. Lets help each other friend request sent. :happy:
  • Anport
    Options
    Hi, I like your quote becuase it is so true aren't we all just a work in progress? Hmm very deep. I think I will add this to my list of inspirational quotes. I am on here alot now but as you stated I have been a member for a while but up until now I am out of the shadow and chatting and trying to be more involved because I am so close to my goal. Lets help each other friend request sent. :happy:
    Thank you so much! And yeah, hahah, the quote is so true because it doesn't just deal with my physical state but just growing as a person. And I look forward to us working together! :)
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    good job on your loss so far! you can add me if you'd like.
  • Vriskaa
    Vriskaa Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello! You can add me, of you'd like. c: