The body you WANT - photos?

Replies

• lalionne
    lalionne Posts: 47 Member
    pretty much this...i LOVE doutzen kroes! this is absolutely attainable for me, and i am the same height as her...

y205699885545492.jpg

doutzen-kroes-bikini.jpg

doutzen-kroes-vsx-sports-4.jpg

smoking_hot_doutzen_kroes.jpg
  • cacleghorn
    cacleghorn Posts: 61 Member
    I want my own body, as great as it can be.

But, let's just take a second for wild admiration:

tumblr_ml6hqzFZQk1rqi05bo1_500.jpg

:D
  • criscollrj
    criscollrj Posts: 30 Member
    weddingday_zps807241b4.jpg

My wedding day.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    This is attainable for me. Halle-Berry-Bikini-Photos-4.jpg This is pretty close to my past figure tumblr_mebxcv5Y8W1rqlia6o1_500.jpg so either of those would be fine.

I'm currently pretty close to this. 60989a2731c11c07a2a2371043584153_zps5025cd5e.jpg No tattoos though and different face obviously. If I FELT good and healthy at this weight, I'd stay this way, however I've always been pretty petite and I feel terrrible at this weight. Just physically, I mean.

However there are some days I just feel like this inside and would want to look like this.

tumblr_lh5qylrreK1qgfp2zo1_500.png or this tumblr_m4cmwpiC501rwazhmo1_500.jpg and wish I could stay that way, but I'm pretty sure my husband and everyone else would prefer that I end up like this and no thinner.
    018.460x325.jpg at least I'm pretty sure, I'd get no flack for looking like this. The former two I'd always be defending. I remember, I've been there, but that's my comfort zone. I remember feeling really really good like that, and very very me. Like just a comfort in my own skin. It was incredibly hard to deal with family and others though. Real hard.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member

thor1.jpg

I want this one also! Woot wooty woot!

Oh wait...for ME??? Or just one to borrow? :huh:
  • fitisdamotive
    fitisdamotive Posts: 90 Member
    This is attainable for me. Halle-Berry-Bikini-Photos-4.jpg This is pretty close to my past figure tumblr_mebxcv5Y8W1rqlia6o1_500.jpg so either of those would be fine.

Yes Lawd!!! Some of you have some wonderful goals!
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    I want my own body, as great as it can be.

But, let's just take a second for wild admiration:

tumblr_ml6hqzFZQk1rqi05bo1_500.jpg

:D

Love this!
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    <---- oh, it's my own!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    last competition September 2012

sideab-1.jpg

Freaking awesome!

Thank you! Hoping to be back there soon!
  • Lisa38__
    Lisa38__ Posts: 72 Member
    60989a2731c11c07a2a2371043584153_zps5025cd5e.jpg

^^^^ THIS is my goal. She is freakin HOT!! :love:

PERFECT EXAMPLE! *saves*
  • allisona28
    allisona28 Posts: 186 Member
    Miesha-Cupcake-Tate.jpg
    Stealing this one!!!! WOW!!!
  • gabiinacio
    gabiinacio Posts: 124 Member
    SHAKIRA!

shakira-bikini-5.jpg
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    I think the Olson girl is very pretty. Real women have curves, real women are skinny, real women are all sizes. And it's not cool to imply that girls who aren't curvy are somehow not proper women.

I personally, don't want much "meat on my bones". I want a bit of muscle tone, but I also want to look thin. And that's just as okay as someone who wants to be muscular, provided I'm healthy.

Thank you. The body shaming rampant is this thread is part of what causes eating disorders. Mary Kate Olsen is a gorgeous woman who is struggling with a disease.

I'm not excusing the body shaming comments, because I agree--it's problematic to say things like, "Real women are___" as a specific type, when many women aren't.

But you pointed out why, I think, it's also problematic to aspire to look like that picture of MK--she's struggling with a disease. Has been, for nearly a decade. Someone saying they aspire to look like someone who is wasting away from a disease is a very uncomfortable thing to witness. There's been others who have already said they use thinspo pictures as motivation.

I've come into these "who do YOU want to look like" threads before, because--as others have pointed out--it's a slippery slope from "wanting to look like someone as motivation for getting healthier/fitter" to "hating one's body because it doesn't look like that motivation." Whether it's because of insecurities over height, body type, whatever. But when it's specifically a desire to look like someone suffering from a disease, it's worth pointing out that, perhaps, is a mindset to avoid.
  • inb4 strong username to post ratio

thor1.jpg

mmm I wouldn't mind that body either but not in the same way :-p
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    This woman is my inspiration in so many ways. She's a little bit taller than me, but her body type and mine are similar. I would LOVE to look like her!

81e0misty-may-treanor-2.jpg
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Omg..Camille LeBlanc-Bazinet. I'm not positive on how to post pics but I'll give it a shot...

tumblr_mefkz09EH11rty8mco1_500.jpg

this
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    32430619_5648.jpg

This is the body I want *wink* *wink*
  • I follow this guy on Tumblr. He posts inspirational stuff, and pics of himself, and god, I want his body.

10xyloh.jpg

i39928.jpg
  • Penny_Lane_
    Penny_Lane_ Posts: 163
    Right now I look like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlBBEKZ1RqxFUFC7c9_wtbj7Cxu_iphaOGwCUtWOz-FQflYCcDAw

BUT I want to look like this

dolphin-kristian-sekulic-isp.jpg
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    can somebody please tell me how to attach photos or post them? :bigsmile: