help with pushing through a big plateau

Options
hi there, I'm a 43 yr old mum of 3. I've managed to lose 35 pounds over the last 9 months but have another 20 to go. I've hit a plateau though (2 months) so I'm looking for some more friends to keep me on track and motivated. I have been a good logger and a fairly clean eater in the past but i've let it slip over the last 2 months. I think its because I feel a lot more comfortable at the weight I am now so I have been allowing a few indulgences. Need help to find a new source of motivation and get me back on track.

Replies

• carolynh7
    carolynh7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi you have come such a long way already, but think how amazing you will feel when you reach your final goal!

You are very welcome to friend me and we can help keep each other on track.
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am a 42 year old mother of 1 and started my fitness journey in August, but just started using MFP about ab Month ago. You are more then welcome to friend me if you would like to.
  • KathleenKP
    KathleenKP Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent you a friend request also. 42, mom of three, been on a plateau for two months also...
  • sunnyhlw77
    sunnyhlw77 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, I'm very active on this and I too could use some motivation, I have 82 lbs still to lose!