new to MFP...

Options
Hi everyone I just joined today and thought i'd introduce myself. I have been overweight my entire life and i'm ready to make a change!!! Looking for friends and advice!! :))

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Making the decision to make the change is a great first step, just gotta stick to it and you can do it. Add me if you would like
  • pennylbunch
    pennylbunch Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome Sarah! I am still a "newbe" here too, but I am so in love with everyone on this site! Have not seen ONE word of critisism from anyone here! Add me if you like! We can do this together!
  • leanandmeanmachine
    Options
    Hey, I'm also new to the site, been on now for about 2-3 days and I love it. I have 80-85lbs to loose. I've been doing the South Beach way of eating and been enjoying it. I've been doing the SB and exercising since May and I've lost a total of 23lbs so far and I will and I know I will take it all off. Please add me as a friend and lets go through this journey together.
  • AmericanHoney
    Options
    Hey Sarah and welcome. I'm new as well, only been here 2 days, but EVERYONE is super nice and very encouraging and helpful. Add me as a friend if you'd like and let's get healthier, thinner and happier with ourselves together.
  • missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah (and the other new ladies I missed) welcome aboard