heeelllppp!!!

Options
Hello, i'm 24, 187 two weeks ago now i'm 183 whoop whoop!!. i have put myself on a 1200 cal diet. i do about 30-45 min on the elliptical about 4 times a week and weight training (15lb dumbells, squats, bench press, chest press ect...) Lower body one day, top body the next. so i burn 440-450 a day. my goal is 140. am i doing right? i know this is a process but i'm not sure if i should drop the weight then tone up or both. is my cal intake to low?? i have been eating a lot better and i feel better. any suggestions???? thanks in advance....oh and homemade smoothie recipe!!!! planet smoothie is taking my cassshhhh lol

Replies

• destro748
    destro748 Posts: 10
    Options
    Well...seems like you are on track. 1250 is just a number. You need to determine whether the calories are sufficient for a weight loss. Along with the 400-450 in exercise, you are roughly around 850-900. Keep up the weights and start increasing if it feels good. There's really no secret or formula since everyone is different so try different things. If you are losing too much too fast bump up your calories. Too slow weight loss or no weight loss, cut some more calories. Key is to track what works and what doesn't and continue moving. Good luck! :)
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Go here
    http://thefitgirls.com/tdee-calculator.aspx

If you are not eating at least your BMR then you are not eating enough. TDEE-20% would be good for better fat loss. Your workouts look good.