5 days in and Looking for LOTS of buddies

Options
:) I've been here officially 5 days and even lost a pound or 2 lol. I am looking for lots of friends, give me a shout!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Natalie7227
    Options
    SHOUT! LOL! I'm on Day #21 and doing great. I have the best healthy eating plan out there, I also have my meals on public so you are welcome to follow them if you are wanting to. I love helping others do the same thing I'm doing. I have to weigh in on Sunday and am super stoked about it, I know I'm kicking some butt. Welcome to MFP and want to give you open arms of welcoming. Let me know if you need my help.
  • sherri79eaton
    sherri79eaton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started yesterday! I love the site and the simplicity of it! I tried sparkpeople, but its a bit complicated for my liking! anyway! I am looking forward to starting this journey, I have 109 lbs to loose, Lots of work, but Im determined!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Way to go. I have been around for a little while but could sure use some more friends too.
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I've been here a while but a lot of my friends have drifted away :( I'd love some new ones!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Hello! Day 76 for me! :) I'll be your buddy, and help out any time!!
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) and anyone else feel free to add me too
  • ReeReeTug
    ReeReeTug Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm new as well :) We can tackle this journey together :D
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Glad you joined MFP!! Welcome!!

Feel free to add me everyone! I love seeing other's successes---it keeps me motivated!
  • iwannawearatutu
    iwannawearatutu Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hey hon! I'm already your buddy but I just figured I'd add that I'm always looking for more buddies too - I find motivating others on their weight loss journey is motivating for me too!
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am adding all of you :tongue: the more the merrier.
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Thank you everyone for adding me!! You guys are awesome!

Natalie7227 thanks, Thanks for all the help your providing, it'll be cool to see what else I can think of to eat. :)

I also tried Sparkpeople, the overall energy of the site is great, but it's like myspace lol, if you don't find anyone you'll be kinda alone, it is a tad more complicated, but I love reading the blog entries. Very inspiring.

Thank you all for adding me, you just got yourself a great support buddy. =D
  • leanandmeanmachine
    Options
    I wanna be your buddy too! We all can motivate each other to stay on this patch. We can and we all will do this!