Seeing my EX!!!!!!!

Options
Ok guys I know that this is going to sound tacky, but it is going to feel soooooooooooo good!!!!!!! On wednesday me and my hubby are driving my son up to my ex's house(6hrs away,long drive uuuuuggggghhhhh!!!) where he is going to spend the rest of the summer. But the kicker is , he hasn't seen me since i weighed 230. It is going to feel soooooo good rubbing it in his face that the last time he say me i was in an 18 and now i'm in a 4!!!!! I have no hard feelings toward him or anything and we get along fine but it will still be sweet!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ok guys I know that this is going to sound tacky, but it is going to feel soooooooooooo good!!!!!!! On wednesday me and my hubby are driving my son up to my ex's house(6hrs away,long drive uuuuuggggghhhhh!!!) where he is going to spend the rest of the summer. But the kicker is , he hasn't seen me since i weighed 230. It is going to feel soooooo good rubbing it in his face that the last time he say me i was in an 18 and now i'm in a 4!!!!! I have no hard feelings toward him or anything and we get along fine but it will still be sweet!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • food_junkie
    food_junkie Posts: 434
    Options
    Oh my gosh that is AWESOME!!! Wear something hot! :bigsmile:
  • studentRN
    studentRN Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wow!! An 18 to a 4 :noway:

You're such an inspiration! Congrats!
  • ambertimmons21
    Options
    It's not gonna be as good as it would be if I was still in the "I HATE MY EX MODE" b/c we have both moved on and I love my hubby, but I guess better late than never!!!!
  • ambertimmons21
    Options
    sorry double post
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    Options
    Awesome!!! good job
  • kimmy666
    kimmy666 Posts: 56
    Options
    go girl .... show your ex how much you've moved on :wink:

such a good feeling showing someone how much you've changed and that things are good for you

:smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:

kimmyxx
  • stenogal
    stenogal Posts: 36
    Options
    Wow!!!! You are amazing!!! Don't ever forget that!
    A true inspiration to me!:flowerforyou:
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    congrats on the excellent loss!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    omg YOU GO GIRL! lol....hey enjoy it honey....you worked hard for that size 4.....as madam Ru Paul says.....YOU BETTER WORK!...lol...

hugs you diva you!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    OK I have one word WOW...ok maybe two...KUDOS!!!!! That is awesome and I know how you feel and it will be saaaweeet!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss, and showing off a bit to the ex is just a little bonus!
    :wink: :flowerforyou:

Btw... did your weight loss slow down at all as you got closer to your goal?
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    You are FANTABULOUS!!!

Ya know, he might be so green with envy that he will be speechless. So when if he doesn't say anything, please keep telling yourself...

"Saying nothing is saying something!"

And know how far you have come, and that YOU LOOK FANTABULOUS GIRLIE!!!

Oh! I can't WAIT! I can't WAIT! For an UPDATE!

YOU GO GIRL!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Miss Lawndry took the word right outta my mouf... FANTABULOUS!

oh how good it is to have those kinds of encounters :laugh:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You go girly, rub it in! lol I'm sure his jaw will drop to the floor when he sees the hottness he missed out on. :flowerforyou:
  • Rachael2179
    Rachael2179 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Way to go..... Good job... I know you can't wait to see his face... Even though you don't hold a grudge anymore I know you can't wait to see his face.... Good luck :smile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Miss Lawndry took the word right outta my mouf... FANTABULOUS!

oh how good it is to have those kinds of encounters :laugh:

Ya, fantastic makes it "good," fabulous is "great," but FANTABULOUS just makes you really feel GREAT! I love it!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Oh to be a fly on the wall for that one:laugh: Fantastic Job!!:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    That's awesome...wear some daisy dukes...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: J/K No but serious congrats on all of the progress...:drinker: you look great :wink:
  • ambertimmons21
    Options
    Thanks you guys, ya'll are awsome!!!! I will definitely update ya'll when I get back!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: