Hellooo...34 year old Essex Mum of two

Options
Hi all

I'm pretty good with food, I just eat too much of it! I have two little ones aged 4 1/2 and 22 months and feel I need to finally crack this weight loss and stop making excuses.

I need to seriously track my food consumption and cut down on the portion sizes. I've just started level 2 of the 30 days shred (and am feeling worse for wear for my troubles today!) - does anyone know if there is a recent Shredders blog going on? I also want to pick my running up again. Pre children I ran the London marathon and was a regular member of a running club - all such a distant memory :cry:

I have 20lbs to lose so please help me with motivational tit bits if you can!

Bye for now :smile:
Sarah

Replies

• ProMooch
    ProMooch Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 10 days in to my journey on MFP and it's going well so far.
    If you want to add me I'll look forward to noseying through your diary and getting meal ideas and hopefully you'll get ideas from me too, also being generally supportive to each other.
    Please don't be a stranger, feel free to message and comment any time x
  • SvelteGirl
    SvelteGirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, Happy for you to add me if you like. I am in Sussex, have 2 teenagers, and maybe 12 lbs to lose. I have just started running - in the gym - using the NHS Podcast called "NHS Couch to 5K in 9 weeks". I think it's very good, well structured & motivational too. You have to do it for 30 mins 3 times/week and build up to 5 K. Good luck!
  • abadmum
    abadmum Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Another Sussex lass here! add me if you like.. mother of an 18 year old now finally claiming my body and myself back.. add me if you like