Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• thefiddlerscall
    Options
    Holla! I'm 22. Looking to lose weight I put on while traveling. Yikes!
  • annamaria2293
    Options
    Hey!

Well I am 20 so I guess that counts!

- I want to lose about 10-15 pounds by about mid June (is that possible?!)
    - To eat healthier food
    - To look and feel good in my clothes again

Any tips or advice would be much appreciate, there are whole body pics in my profile so any suggestions on how to tone my trouble areas would be great! :)
  • Traceyd88
    Options
    im 24 just had my baby in October. i need to loose 90 lbs. i just started using this ap... im hoping this will help me...
  • violetrix
    violetrix Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 20 if that still counts? I've got about 15 lbs to lose and am following the 5:2 diet. Feel free to add me!
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    Hi I'm 21 and am active on the site every day. I'm about 40-50 lbs from my goal and always up for new friends!
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    6'0"
    20-30lbs to lose
    runner and cyclist
    i talk a lot and i log in EVERY DAY and i'm looking for like-minded people. if you're going to bugger off for a couple days, don't add me.
  • teamiconic
    Options
    Bump
  • PipBnz
    PipBnz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, halfway to my original goal (20kg to go) changing my relationship with food and getting fit, i expect my pals to give me a gentle kick in the *kitten* if i stray too far from the right track and i will do the same for you,
    I log EVERYTHING every day.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 in August, does that count? Lol

Hi there, I'm 20 in August too!
  • teamiconic
    Options
    Bump
  • teamiconic
    Options
    BUMP
  • katyshaf
    katyshaf Posts: 1
    Options
    I just neeeeed to get fit AS!
  • James4784
    James4784 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

-lost 7lb and looking to lose another 42lb as my first milestone
    -always looking for support and motivation and i will do my best in support you.

Feel free to add me.
  • bigred7764
    Options
    Hello!

24 almost 25!

Living abroad at the moment where life is little too much fun... meaning lots of wining, dining, and happy hours. I am hoping to reverse the damage I have done \and get back to where I am feeling healthy and my best self.... about 15 lbs.

I hope I can make some friends on here and we can encourage and hold one another accountable. Looking forward to making these goals happen!
  • teamiconic
    Options
    Bump
  • LeKittycat
    LeKittycat Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 25 and hoping to lose 45 pounds. I just started and I look forward to getting to know people :)
  • bf1110
    bf1110 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Im 20./ Always looking for new friends and some great support. I still have 100 lbs to lose.
  • dannatona
    dannatona Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing!
    I'm 29- will be 30 in July- would love to meet new people and be an encouragement! I've lost 110lbs and have kept it off for almost 5 years now!!
  • MarahRajjal
    Options
    21, i want to lose 10 kilos for starters then another 4... im 68 now and i just started, aiming to balance off at 54 kilos .. last year i lost 8 kilos (56) without even trying, but I moved countries and I am alone (bad cook even with recipes) so i gained them back (68). I hope it works :) but i really need motivation to keep me on track, especially that im usually alone.